Sign in to follow this  
Guest stems

What about flight Dynamics any info?

Guest stems

I have been following the forums for some time now and as many alreay highlighted I can see a repetation of the same complaints we see whenever MS comes out with a new version or a any new software product comes out. I have been in the software buisness for the last 20 years and never seen a product bug free or satisfying in all functionality. I think MS could have easily set the slidders to give half the performance when set to full then issue an upgrade later, from what a I read it seems that many people would be happier (I will not!). I do not yet own FSX and surely I will buy it together with a new computer and I will set my slidders accordingly. The only thing that is keeping me is that I am currenly too busy with other things so I do not have the time available to go out buy and build the system. I am curious to know the experience of people doing long flights using the A321 or B737 with real weather and what is the feel as regards flight dynamics and weather. Also what the companies writting similar a/c are doing and feel regarding FSX. This is just to know what to expect as in any case I will buy FSX like I always did with previous versions.