Sign in to follow this  
Maaarp

C441 Battery Start anomoly

G'day everyone,

I'm new to the C441 and just getting used to it. On my second day of flying it, I've noticed some weird behaviour. On switch on the battery the right engine starts turning and there is a clicking sound. If I push the starter, it kicks into life. Surely this isn't normal?

I tried this without Spad.Next running to test if there was some odd connection between the two and same thing happened. I don't remember this happening yesterday,

Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can fix it. I mean it's nice that the engines start and all but I'd like to be more in control of it.

Cheers

Warwick

Hello Maaarp!

Do you use FSX or P3D, what is your default aircraft, did you try to select "All Systems Off" when you are in the C441 with , if I remember correctly, "Shift 1"?

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

G'day Pat,

Sorry, I left out those details.

P3D 4.5 with the default Maule that I then load a Saved Scenario on top of. Yes, this happened after setting All Systems Off (Cold and Dark) with the built in configure thingy.

Cheers

Warwick

7 hours ago, Maaarp said:

G'day Pat,

Sorry, I left out those details.

P3D 4.5 with the default Maule that I then load a Saved Scenario on top of. Yes, this happened after setting All Systems Off (Cold and Dark) with the built in configure thingy.

Cheers

Warwick

I would suggest you try not using a saved flight. Just make sure the default Maule you start with is Cold and Dark as well, and then switch to the C441 and see what happens.

Al

• Like 1

Good advice, Al. Looks like it was a problem with the saved panel state. Working a treat right now.

Cheers mate

Warwick

2 hours ago, Maaarp said:

Good advice, Al. Looks like it was a problem with the saved panel state. Working a treat right now.

Cheers mate

Warwick

Great -- glad to hear all is working.

Al