Sign in to follow this  
Sebby

Sidestick external peripheral problems

I'm new to flight simulators and Microsoft flight simulator 2020 is the first sim I got a few days ago, but I found the keyboard/mouse controls quite frustrating & difficult.

So I decided to get a used Logitech attack 3 joystick, but when I used it it was VERY sensitive, even on the lowest sensitivity, it also had very slow control response. As well as that it also didn't return the planes yaw/pitch to normal level when I let go of the stick it would simply stay where it was before I let go of the stick which again was quite frustrating.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

12 hours ago, Steku said:

Did you calibrate the joystick in Windows control panel before use? 

Yes I did when I plugged in the device.

9 hours ago, Steku said:

Download the DIView software and check the actual input from your yoystick. You will now how the potentiometers in the joystick actually work and if you have mechanical/electrical issue:

http://www.leobodnar.com/files/DIView.zip

Just did this and everything looks normal when I click all the buttons and move the joystick around. Still is extremely sensitive (and jolty) though inside MFS 2020 even on the lowest sensitivity setting.