Sign in to follow this  
cern72

Main MSFS2020 sound loss

Hello.  Is there a way to retain the main sound from MSFS2020 when switching to the FC2Crew panel?  I lose the main sound whenever I switch.  Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, cern72 said:

Hello.  Is there a way to retain the main sound from MSFS2020 when switching to the FC2Crew panel?  I lose the main sound whenever I switch.  Thanks in advance.

Not really sure I follow.  Can you please elaborate.

Flight Crew A320 is stand-alone from FS2020 and only connects via Simconnect.  It wouldn't take sound away from FS2020.

So if I press "Shift + G" to bring up the FS2Crew panel, the FS2020 sound is still present.  As soon as I click ON THE FS2Crew panel, the FS2020 sound disappears.  I have to click back to FS2020 to get back the simulator's sounds.  I feel like I'm missing a setting somewhere.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:24 PM, byork said:

Thanks for sharing... hopefully that will help someone else.

Cheers,

2 years after this post was made, I can tell you that it has helped me. I asked Uncle Google and led me to this post. Thank you for showing me the necessary steps. I appreciate it, this issue has been driving me crazy. 

If anyone loses ' ALL'  sound in MSFS, check that in General Options that the slider for the music volume is selected. I tried to turn down the background music and made the mistake of turning it off completely c/w loss of aircraft sounds and ATC!