Sign in to follow this  
benwbriscoe

Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in you

Hi,

Just tried to boot up MSFS (been playing it up until now) and get:

Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Can someone explain how I can fix this?

Thanks

Everytime I try and access the official forums I get:

Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We'll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site's feedback category.

Make sure that you are logging in with your windows account. I tried logging in the forum with a different email adress and got that error too. It only accepts the mail I have connected with microsoft. That might also give you a clue about the download thing. 

• Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Yup, as Andreas says, you have to have all your account 'ducks in a row' with MS or it doesn't like it, PC registered with the same account you bought the product with etc, etc. Check all that stuff is all 'on the same page'.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here