Sign in to follow this  
M-Air Bush Deliveries Ltd

Bug! Whoever at Asobo did this, you are fired!!!

I visited Ullapool in Scotland. Little town has a special place in my heart. Then I spot an actual fishing boat and zoom in. Was I excited to see it properly modelled. Then I noticed whoever at Asobo did this is not the most 'quality' guy: the boat floats backwards!

Listen, guy at Asobo! I am not going into detail as to why the gaming industry is very tight job wise, with crunch times and temp contracts being the standard. But you should understand that lots of those little things make people wait for patches and patches to come and finally word not allowed the game at deep sale. It is 2020, and people know that games released these days are basically bug plaqued like hell. That's why companies like Rockstar and CD Project Red do not get tired to point out that they release quality. They know that sales will basically be cut in half if word spreads that the release is a mess. Simple reason because people hold back and wait for sales. So here is me, a chap who got it on Game Pass for 1 buck. I see lots of things not working. I will put it to rest after the one month gamepass and buy it on sales maybe in 6 months or something. Sale will be 50% off, at least, or otherwise I will not buy. Steam or MS store, I do not care. Now, you need to understand that this sloppy attidude of yours potentially did cost you your job because you are on a temp contract anyways and if sales are not hight enough, you are a goner. Next time when you have a job, please be more accurate and pay more attention, for your own sake!

T3XHVyQ.jpgInsert image from URL

Edited by M-Air Bush Deliveries Ltd
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, M-Air Bush Deliveries Ltd said:

Then I noticed whoever at Asobo did this is not the most 'quality' guy: the boat floats backwards!

I noticed that too, and it seemed odd. So I followed a boat for a while and, eventually, it turns around and then goes in the correct direction.

• Like 2

looks like bow thrusters are working fine , 

Edited by SirDan
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

I figured that the Captain (or maybe harbor pilot) was reversing for some reason... 😖

• Like 3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

better than planes were flying backwards

• Like 2

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Best looking Scottish lake and boat I have ever seen in a flight sim. Thanks for sharing. I am pretty sure making it go in the other direction is possible without firing anyone...

Edited by mazex

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and Intel 665P SSD for games

This is fake - everyone knows there are no boats in FS2020 - did you see Nessy though?🤔

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

SMH literally unplayable.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Russian sub caught in the nets maybe?  How real can this get? 

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.