Sign in to follow this  
craigeaglefire

Traffic Global Early Access Update now!

just thought it was important to note Traffic Global Early Access for P3D has been updated,

i really like this addon - saved me a lot of time - sorta like not making GBs of ortho - when MFS is here with streaming data,

& you can add your very own flight plans into your AI flight database,

one of my favourite addons - with AILRP.

• Upvote 2

My least favorite addon, I would never buy it again. It completely erased my AI traffic on almost all small or medium-sized airports. The airport bgl files create a lot of problems with third-party addons, which perceive it as another active scenery. I was unable to properly uninstall it, so that it continues to spoil AI traffic even when I try to go back to default or UT Live. Add to it that JustFlight hasn't finished this project in many years, despite publishing a full version for XP11, and you may understand my huge frustration with this product.

Peter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No issues when using TG with other packages together here ..

However, I am only using the TG aircraft + other AI packages with PSXT+RT.

I do agree with Peter that it is taking way to long. 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

For me Traffic Global in combination with VoxAtc is a winner!

Can someone confirm what position the Traffic Global entry should be in the scenery list in P3D V4 or V5? I have Orbx, payware airports and FS Aerodata in my setups but not sure where TG should fit in the scenery hierarchy after installation.

Gary Stewart

13 minutes ago, CW46 said:

Can someone confirm what position the Traffic Global entry should be in the scenery list in P3D V4 or V5? I have Orbx, payware airports and FS Aerodata in my setups but not sure where TG should fit in the scenery hierarchy after installation.

Just run Orbx central then everything will be placed good

Can someone summarise the differences between TG and UTLive? I'm currently using UTLive, but obsolete liveries, existence of some close airlines (such as Adria), makes me thinking to use AIG. The thing is AIG installation is pretty much time consuming, and sadly I would rather use my 2hrs free to fly than to fiddle with AIG models.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

TG AirportFacilities folder should be above you base scenery and below your addon scenery, you can edit the folder if you want and turn off an airport BGL.

With the latest update you can now exclude airlines that are no longer in service.

Rich is still working on adding some things at the moment you have no checkbox for V5 when testing a flight plan 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

6 hours ago, Pe11e said:

Can someone summarise the differences between TG and UTLive? I'm currently using UTLive, but obsolete liveries, existence of some close airlines (such as Adria), makes me thinking to use AIG. The thing is AIG installation is pretty much time consuming, and sadly I would rather use my 2hrs free to fly than to fiddle with AIG models.

The time taken with AIG is purely down to how many of the free and updated flight plans from their 1000+ range you choose to install. The worst thing you could do is start fiddling with models

Ian S

38.jpg

I just did a test at KSMF.  There are a bunch of 737s from a European parked at the terminals.  Thing is a piece of $ |-| ; +

• Like 1

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I’ve had nothing but problems with TG, its in the bin now. AIG all the way, with a spot of UTLive at times just for something different (and for GA).

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

On 9/5/2020 at 9:08 PM, Pe11e said:

UT live schedules are nearly 4 years old?? 

14ppkc-6.png

18 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

UT live schedules are nearly 4 years old?? 

They are about 2 years old, even then it's still miles better than the same 1 return flight every day that each aircraft flies in TG. Slightly old is one thing, fictional is another.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS