Sign in to follow this  
lao

Change Name

Have bought the new MFS2020, but after install I can see some name in Upper right corner "Flaxenterror728" I have not type in these name, how can I change it to a name I wont.?

Regards.

lao

Have change my name in XBOX, but they dont change in Microsoft Flightsimulator in upper right corner, I still have the same name "Flaxenterror728" so what have I make wrong.??

Please help me.

Regards.

lao

I have the same situation.  A user name that I didn't create, and no luck in having a change recognized by msfs,

Brian

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lao said:

Have change my name in XBOX, but they dont change in Microsoft Flightsimulator in upper right corner, I still have the same name "Flaxenterror728" so what have I make wrong.??

Please help me.

If you changed your Xbox username, have you tried signing out of your profile in MSFS and then signing back in?

James

49 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

If you changed your Xbox username, have you tried signing out of your profile in MSFS and then signing back in?

I did change my name and no signing out was needed. I did just @lopentan stated in a post above, fired up MSFS and there was my new name. If others have not been able to do that, the problem is something else.

Kiki, I had an issue where my xbox avatar shown with my profile in MSFS was incorrect. I tried changing it on Xbox Live several times and it made no difference in MSFS. The only thing that fixed it was signing out of my profile on MSFS and signing back in, then it was there. So for those having the problem of the incorrect name it's worth a try.

Edited by Phantoms
fixed spelling

James

I hate how it appends #8239 to your name, sigh wish I knew this before I changed my name for a 2nd time. Now they want to charge you $10 to change your name again.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

6 minutes ago, Boomer said:

I dont have an XBox username that I know of

Nervermind, got it.

spacer.png

On 9/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, lao said:

Have bought the new MFS2020, but after install I can see some name in Upper right corner "Flaxenterror728" I have not type in these name, how can I change it to a name I wont.?

Frankly, I think Flaxenterror would be an awesome callsign for an airline, much better than Cactus, or Speedbird or whatever. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I haven't got an Xbox I bought msfs2020 from Microsoft store. Can I change the profile name?

Stelios

Stelios Christofides

On 9/17/2020 at 3:21 AM, Chock said:

Frankly, I think Flaxenterror would be an awesome callsign for an airline, much better than Cactus, or Speedbird or whatever. 🤣

Particularly if your flying out of Dublin for Ryan Air ?

25 minutes ago, Stelios said:

I haven't got an Xbox I bought msfs2020 from Microsoft store. Can I change the profile name?

Stelios

Windows still has a microsoft app store and all the Xbox apps. You do not need to be on Xbox to change your MS/Xbox account you can do it from Windows.