Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranco1

Just Flight Ordering??

Guest ranco1

Hi,I just ordered LA full version airport from the download shop at justflight.com. Once the order was done It said I would recive an email containing important info and another email with the product download. I never recieved any emails. Its been two days and I emailed justflight telling them but they have not responded. Does anyones know anything that can help me. Someone please help.Many Thanks Alex

Many UK businesses close between Christmas and the New Year and only reopen on 2 January.

Guest ranco1

I know but I thought the download and the email were automatic. It says you get them instantlyAlex

Guest jboweruk

Surprises me that they haven't responded. I've been dealing with JF pretty much since I got into flight simming proper and have never had cause to complain. Are you sure your spam filters are not throwing their e-mail out? It can happen from time to time.

Guest ranco1

Thanks for the reply,But I check my email every 5 seconds and they have not emailed me back. I emailed them like 2 time but no responce. I think the problem is that they are on vacation. On there site it says they reopen on the 3rd so maybe tomarrow. I cant wait for simflyers lax. I just got world Airports 2 and the only airport I want other then the ones on world airports 2 is lax. Best RegardsAlex