Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

1 Month Gamepass - Don't Overlook the Other Benefits

Namely, that the xbox store has many great games. I recommend Gears of War 4 and 5 and the Metro series. A Plague Tale Innocence is also a great game. 

Think this is often over looked and MS does not get enough credit for allowing people to fly MSFS for only 1 dollar. To me just shows how confident they are in their product. 

• Like 1

I actually bought an Xbox because of Game Pass.  And the fact that Microsoft doesn't rotate out their own published titles is great.  Working through the Halo series right now.  Yes, it's a hot mess on the PC but it's great on the Xbox One.  And I look forward to when MSFS releases on Xbox Series X, because at that time, I'll be purchasing that.  

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is a fun one too

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

I bought an xbox when Gears of War came out, ha ha. On the day of release, I went to BestBuy, bought an xbox and a controller. Hooked both up to my monitor. Gears of War is really best played with a gamepad. 

18 hours ago, Slides said:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is a fun one too

Make sure to play Ori and the blind Forest first. I didn't know I could feel such emotions playing a side scrolling game. Fantastic games.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

A Plague Tale Innocence is also a great game. 

Yeah... but the trees are way too big.

😎

• Like 1

I have had game pass for Xbox couple of years now and finally ultimate almost since it arrived. Game Pass offers quality stuff for both systems. One thing everyone should still take a note: some games may leave the service after the contract period (perhaps to return soon again). The catch is that you can’t play the game anymore after they have departed, even if you have the game installed and attached to your account. This really hasn’t been the problem for me and you get notifications of games leaving the service and most titles I’ve seen leaving have been smaller indie titles.

Some really good PC titles currently in the service (tried to include different genres):

Crusader Kings 3, Battletech, Final Fantasy VII, IX and XV, both Ori games, Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1 and 2, Football Manager 2020, The Outer Worlds, Gears and Halo games.

Complete list is here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?=pcgames

IMO it is a great service and absolutely no brainer if you enjoy gaming in general. It gets lot’s of brand new releases, not just older games available in sales for few bucks/equivalent. You can pretty much count every MS title getting game pass release like FS2020 did. Among other developers who I feel are actively pushing games to the service are Paradox and SEGA.

• Like 1