Sign in to follow this  
petepawn

The so-called Zibo A320N is becoming amazing..

Today afternoon I downloaded a betaversion and made a flight LSGG-EDDM and was amazed by the new properties. Even the AP has improved a lot. I had to land manually but most of the flight went seamlessly. I have experience from PSS A320, Blackbox A320, Aerosoft A320 and even FSL A320. Taken into account that it's just a bit more than 2 weeks since release the group are making a wonderful job compared to the Default.

I sincerely hope that in a couple of months the community can deliver  an Airbus of at least the same level than a couple of companies I referred to above. And it's free.

Thank You community!

Petteri

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

Would you mind sharing a link? Have heard of that project but haven't seen it yet.

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Are you having issues with climb performance once you get up to flight level 300 and higher?  I can't seem to climb much higher than that even with a light load.

Ryan

29 minutes ago, petepawn said:

I sincerely hope that in a couple of months the community can deliver  an Airbus of at least the same level than a couple of companies I referred to above. And it's free.

Um, seriously?

With all the data available on the 320NEO floating around... yeah. I can understand enthusiasm, but this is way past that, it's dreaming.

• Like 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Yeah this project is a positive example of creativity. Feel free to join their Discord. You can get a good impression of the passion and motivation in this project.

https://discord.gg/UjzuHMU

• Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I concur. As a big fun of Toliss and Flight Factor buses it's pleasant to how see stock A 320 grow and mature!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Nice. The sound you hear are overpriced addon developers scratching their heads trying to figure out where their business model went. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tweekz said:

passion and motivation

This , This is the new Fresh FS, Somewhere a 3rd party Dev is squealing like a pig, atm. TBH these 3rd party dudes better hurry because if they sit around for too long , no one will need to buy anything 🙂  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Um, seriously?

With all the data available on the 320NEO floating around... yeah. I can understand enthusiasm, but this is way past that, it's dreaming.

Are you kidding? Have you tried the Zibo mod 737 for X-Plane? It isn’t too far from PMDG quality.... This totally has the potential to get that far, and it’s far from dreaming.

Edited by FlyingInACessna
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, rjack1282 said:

Are you having issues with climb performance once you get up to flight level 300 and higher?  I can't seem to climb much higher than that even with a light load.

Yes I noticed today with the latest dev version (0.1.1) once it get above fl300 it suddenly starts to descend. This is in managed mode. Tried the stable version and no problems.

John

Edited by johnh1984

The version I applauded was 0.2.0. And I was glad about new functions, improved ap etc. but of course I saw the plane floating and sailing in cross wind of only 32 kts at fl350.

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

8 minutes ago, johnh1984 said:

Yes I noticed today with the latest dev version (0.1.1) once it get above fl300 it suddenly starts to descend. This is in managed mode. Tried the stable version and no problems.

John

When did you download the developer version. I downloaded earlier this week and it’s climbing fine. I’m just annoyed with the simplicity of the FMC and that all of the final approach won’t show in the MCDU. So I can never direct to on any of the approaches. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

12 minutes ago, johnh1984 said:

yes I noticed today with the latest dev vesion once it gets above fl300 it suddenly starts to descend. tried the stable version and no problems.

John

Hi guys, 

All fine here, i get a good 1600 feet per minute when passing FL300. This is at 60T GW and 91.8% N1. I'm using the latest dev files.

7BOgG1X.jpg

Edited by UKflyer