Sign in to follow this  
Guest Challenger604

**Well Well**

Guest Fjorko

after some tinkering.... i got this ...But remember - it's a mission and it's in a rural area...not so hopefull for the big cities, but I'll try..This was taken from the sim running temporarily ( unactivated ) on my HP Pavilion Core2Due Laptop..Let me know what you think of the visuals...looks kinda neat huh..But I know it won't look like this everywhere - what a shame !!!http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9329/missionjt5.jpg

Guest Fjorko

See...I just tried the Insbruk approach mission, and the FPS dropped from that nice 19 FPS to 7-8 FPS.... NICE !*Sigh*

Looks great!I love the glider in FSX. The abilty to have a tow plane has opened up a hole new aspect of flight simulator for me.Rob

Guest Challenger604

Heck I get 20+ everywere except cities. I have my setting at about 3/4 with 50% traffic.LAX though I can only get 5fps Soo for now some areas are off limits until I can upgrade to some new technology next year.Thanks FSX for an awesome Sim with amazing potential. PSFor those that say FSX was released too early you should go stick your head in the sand. Those same people would be complaining if it has been released next year.AMD 64 3400+1MB RamNvidia 6600 256MB AGPHD 7200rpm IDE