Sign in to follow this  
jes0811

What is the First Officer doing?

Wishlist item if it does not already exist...   As a training guide, I would like to have the option of knowing what the First Officer is doing as they are performing their flow tasks (either preferably through an audible or just a list that's getting visually checkmarked)

Thanks

Edited by jes0811

Jason

Well, this is why we have the manual 😉

The items are published there.

But I know what you're saying about visuals... that's not really possible in flightsim.  Adding visual affects to the inside of the cockpit of other aircraft isn't really allowed.  However, you can see the switches physically move.

Edited by byork

Yes, Interactive documentation is pretty much what I'm talking about.  I do read the full manual and tutorial flight in the beginning after purchase, but I wouldn't think to open and follow along every time -- and over time with many different aircraft you lose track of the flow details being performed before each section checklist.

An interactive manual that follows along with a pointer to the current line/section in the manual would be interesting.   If you have a pdf document manual, can you externally control a moving pointer in the pdf that highlights the current section as the cockpit steps progress?

Just a thought.

Edited by jes0811

Jason