Sign in to follow this  
daztheman70

Liveries mega pack V8

12 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

Hi All

Just installed but cannot see all the liveries that was listed anyone have any ideas why.

Thanks 

Daz

I downloaded the one earlier from mediafire, maybe try this file (search liveries_v4.zip in google). Overwrite any files in your community folder. 🙂

PS. hate scrolling through all the liveries hope Asobo implement a way to filter them! 👍

Edited by UKflyer

3 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

PS. hate scrolling through all the liveries hope Asobo implement a way to filter them! 👍

I've sorted them into alphabetical order to make it a little easier and quicker to find a particular one.

• Like 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

2 minutes ago, Shug said:

I've sorted them into alphabetical order to make it a little easier and quicker to find a particular one.

nice will try that thanks

1 minute ago, daztheman70 said:

Where is the link 

dont think i can post links on here

search liveries_v4.zip in google it will have a link to mediafile

Just now, daztheman70 said:

Think I got it from media fire was version 8

cool. The one i grabbed was updated a few days ago around 2 GB

3 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

Think I got it from media fire was version 8

I can post youtube files i think. 

This is the official video i believe, the link is in the description 🙂

2 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

Yes that's the version I installed but when you look at the list of liveries I can't find some of them in the sim don't know why 

if you popped them all in your communities folder should be fine that's all i did 

so for example 'liveries-a320' goes in the community folder with any other addons you might have 

9 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

Yes that's the version I installed but when you look at the list of liveries I can't find some of them in the sim don't know why 

Make sure you don't have them nested in another folder.  It should look like this in your Community folder:

UmK3YWD.jpg

• Like 1

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

12 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

There seems to be an issue when you are opening up the hangar the first time after installing the mega pack. Try going back to the main menu before going to the hangar again. That solved it for me.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

33 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

PS. hate scrolling through all the liveries hope Asobo implement a way to filter them! 

It would be nice if the user could designate aircraft, as well as certain liveries as a favorite similar to how it is done in P3D. That way you could just filter on All or Favorites Only.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations