Sign in to follow this  
garlicbread11

Uk2000 scenery

https://www.uk2000scenery.co.uk/copy-of-bristol-2019hd?fbclid=IwAR2i4plfFLCV-BpPULpEV5neseTrcEszTryMUlWfDPMzygFvBZDn3CgB5Ps

More scenery released. First of many of uk2000 for MSF2020 hopefully 

Edited by garlicbread11
  • Like 2

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

And Glasgow, Luton and Inverness in the pipeline.👍

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

My home airport - get in!!!!!

• Like 2

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Purchased, got to say this is a brilliant scenery. Taxiing to rwy 09 really shows the beauty of this new sim - the elevation change between the taxiway and runway is just like in real life.

Very Pleased!

• Like 3

UK2000 stated he will not be ready for a year with new airports for 2020, so how come this is released.  A modified port over?

Edited by jaydor

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

1 hour ago, jaydor said:

UK2000 stated he will not be ready for a year with new airports for 2020, so how come this is released.  A modified port over?

Clearly found the ability to design products for MSFS easier than originally anticipated.
Don't forget, the SDK appears to be a little bit more developed for scenery producers than for aircraft ones.

As a few scenery developers have now stated publically, their products aren't 'ports' as such. The building models might be the same, but everything else - the object placement, texturing, lighting, animations, etc. - is new.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 hours ago, jaydor said:

Yes, sort of, although it's not an absolutely dead easy two minute job, as the folder structure is a bit different and you still have to build the thing in the sim in developer mode and get it all functioning properly and test it. Nevertheless, if you've got the models and textures etc, and your 3D program in which they were created in has the plug-ins necessary to output in a suitable format (Blender, 3DS and Cinema 4D can manage it and I daresay other 3D programs could piggy back it into those as well), then the bulk of the construction work is essentially done and it's then a lot easier than doing it from scratch.

Still not a five minute job though and there is a learning curve for some elements, but having said that, if even I can manage to create some scenery in Blender and then position it in the sim without too much trouble, it can't be that hard. 🤣

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

This is great news.

These look so much better.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The FS2020 scenery of the U.K., populated with uk2000 airports and possibly a scattering of recycled orbx TE GB 3D objects like bridges etc, and the orbx mesh, and that’s it, the simulated U.K. would be complete, nothing left to improve on.

Im sure KDEN,KMIA etc are all good but as most of us are flying GA at the moment it seems a little out of place to be flying your 152 into such big airports. The smaller regionals are what we need , at the moment at least.

• Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Sorry but I find that overpriced for £18.50.

Apart from the tech within MSFS that naturally boost the overall look can someone point out to me where the improvements are from say FSX/XP interms of modelling etc? I just don’t see it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

almost bought this - but yeah £5 more that ORBX Leeds Bradford - ouch!

is the old Terminal building there? - hard to tell in the screen shots

The Default runway undulation was very good imo, glad to hear they have the uphill Taxiway to RW09 now though. 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

The pricing is strange as Gary's work is normally "Cheap" so to be more than Orbx Leed/Bradford ( I have it and its fantastic) is odd. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

The pricing is strange as Gary's work is normally "Cheap" so to be more than Orbx Leed/Bradford ( I have it and its fantastic) is odd. 

It's normal for his HD range which has high resolution photo real textures