Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

GoFlight Now MSFS 2020 Compatible

Just got an e-mail from GoFlight with a link to new software their email says is MSFS 2020 compatible.  They should have it in their downloads section.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

downloaded and installed it but no idea how to make it work with msfs. looks like the same 2017 files and no msfs in the supported sim list???
anyone get this working?

No.  It appears to be exactly the same version as 3 years ago.  I hope GoFlight will update it so older hardware will be usable in MSFS2020.  Hopefully also there will be instructions on installation and use.  It has only been a week or two since FS2020 arrived, so patience is good.  I have found the GoFlight products to be really useful and intuitive to use, especially for small GA aircraft, where they simulate the real world units well.  

Mike Hamilton

I couldn't wait 🙂 Using SPADnext which works well with my MCP PRO and MSFS. Needed to reprogram the H/W but it works well with the A320 now. Layout is different than the B737 but beats clicking on the autopilot knobs in game.