Sign in to follow this  

The new things-let's call attention

Nice positive outlook! Bravo!Very good coverage of new features. Just wanted to add the sense of speed when "low and slow" over the trees...it really does seem very real:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I actually like the Bloom and water the best.For night flying, I can do no autogen and lower other details but enjoy night flying with full moon in FSX.Other than that.. I also like the following:- Provision for high resolution Texture/- Improved density of trees and configurable at that- Multiplyer (with some teething issues)- Missions (Great potential here)- Better Sky textures- Smooth flight from the VC- Better VC lighting and VC- Animated Motor vehicles- Birds (and other animals)- better AutogensManny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest gulfstreamg100

How could i forget the different visibility layers?! Thats some really awesome new feature :-)

Guest FxF3

>Nice positive outlook! Bravo!>Very good coverage of new features. Just wanted to add the>sense of speed when "low and slow" over the trees...it really>does seem very real:-)>>Yep thats one thing I love to. I love the new ultra lite. Darting in and out of trees over hills chasing cars in a Police coptor.:)

Guest FxF3

I also like the planes in FSX almost all the new planes are payware quality. I may have said this already but its worth repeating.

Guest PilotHeinrich

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but if you really push the g-forces to the max in the VC, the screens fades to red at excessive negative Gs (like the blood rushing to your head) and fades to black at excessive postive Gs (like you are passing out). Way cool!

Guest Shalomar

Just follow the ranger's instructions to a T. Be patient, you will find the little guy within 1/2 an hour. You just have to get close and your mission waypoint changes to become the elephant.Best Regards, Donny:-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

>- redesigned taxi ways and a/c aprons. (btw, does anyone know>how to activate the jetways?)>CTRL-J!!CTRL-F for fuel truck I think...too.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest Shalomar

We live in the same area, my home field is 69N.Hope to see you on Multiplayer sometime!!!Best Regards, Donny :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Sure is! And this also sure is a way old topic! ;) But thanks for bringing it up: I just re-read some of my own posts (just for fun) and suddenly saw myself saying something interesting I had completely forgotten! :) (It happened to me more than once that I read some older topics on a forum with completely new information or something I did not agree with at all, only to discover after reading that I wrote the post myself a long time ago... ;) )

Guys,If you haven't already, try out some dawn/dusk flights with the SP1 changes. Especially in mountainous areas, I am just "wowed" with some of these flights!

Ken

Very good thread Geofa, so i can add another nice FSX feature. When set thermal depiction to natural, eagles will sail around in them.Regards, Gerrit