Sign in to follow this  
DRF30q

C152X Realism Mod

Came here to ask what's the future of this mod and what are some features you are looking to add? Thanks!

53 minutes ago, qwqaholic said:

Also, has anyone figured out how to make the C152 realism mod and the C152 liveries to work together?

Works fine for me...  I thought I would have to combine the two, but, I just plugged them both in and they work as is.

I can tell it's working because I get the long range tanks when it's installed (39 Gallons instead of 28)

Are you using the correct Community folder?

Are you on MS Store or Steam?  I'm on Store.

Edited by FlyingsCool

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

How did you get it to work? What do you mean by plugging both in? Did you merge the livery folder and the mod folder together? Thank you!

6 minutes ago, FlyingsCool said:

Works fine for me...  I thought I would have to combine the two, but, I just plugged them both in and they work as is.

I can tell it's working because I get the long range tanks when it's installed (39 Gallons instead of 28)

Are you using the correct Community folder?

Are you on MS Store or Steam?  I'm on Store.

I am using the correct community folder, or else the mod itself wouldn't work either. I am on steam. The question is how did you manage to merge the liveries to work with the realism mod? Because I can only get either the liveries to work, or the realism mod to work, not both at the same time. They both sit in the same community folder. Thanks in advance.

On 9/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, DRF30q said:

New update V0.15 available:

Thanks again! 💪

• Like 1

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

First time flying the 152 in MSFS, mod included fantastic work BTW! 

Maybe a stupid question but the brightness toggle for the glareshield doesn't seem to work, I rotate with the mousewheel and nothing?   How do I light up the cockpit at night, the dome light works but of course too bright to use flying around.  Its either broke or I'm missing something really simple?

Thanks

Thomas Derbyshire

3 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

First time flying the 152 in MSFS, mod included fantastic work BTW! 

Maybe a stupid question but the brightness toggle for the glareshield doesn't seem to work, I rotate with the mousewheel and nothing?   How do I light up the cockpit at night, the dome light works but of course too bright to use flying around.  Its either broke or I'm missing something really simple?

Thanks

Continue to rotate (scroll) down. After some turning you will see its dimming. 

Roi Ben

5 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Continue to rotate (scroll) down. After some turning you will see its dimming. 

nope nothing! I want it brighter, not dimmer...either way rotating up or down on mousewheel does zip....

Thomas Derbyshire

3 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

nope nothing! I want it brighter, not dimmer...either way rotating up or down on mousewheel does zip....

Sorry i think we (I) got mixed up. The 152 got only dome lights. If you hide the left seat yoke, you will find a small round knob to dim the dome lights. You can find the right level for night flying. 

Roi Ben

Just now, roi1862 said:

Sorry i think we (I) got mixed up. The 152 got only dome lights. If you hide the left seat yoke, you will find a small round knob to dim the dome lights. You can find the right level for night flying. 

ok I tried using the round knob labelled glareshield behind the left yoke (with the dome light on), still didn't dim the lights.  Let me try again must be doing something stupid.

Thomas Derbyshire

Thanks for the latest update.The 152 is my favourite aircraft for when I have not much time to fly. Had to navigate by ADF on the last flight, glad that this have been updated as well.
Too bad Asobo didn't put a DME radio in, then it would be perfect for VOR navigation training. On the other hand, I think most real world 152's also don't have a DME receiver.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

3 hours ago, sidfadc said:

ok I tried using the round knob labelled glareshield behind the left yoke (with the dome light on), still didn't dim the lights.  Let me try again must be doing something stupid.

I hear it can take a while to see any effect. Keep on scrolling...scrolling...scrolling...

• Like 1

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

9 hours ago, sidfadc said:

It is on a really fine setting (maybe needs tuning a bit to make it coarser), but if you keep at it and really scroll the mouse wheel, it will dim eventually - really slowly.  Give the wheel a good four or five rotations at least.  Once you get it you will see.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

10 hours ago, sidfadc said:

Thanks

It doesn't work for me anymore, maybe the last update has broken the brightness toggle.

Edited by Claudius_

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).