Sign in to follow this  
DRF30q

C152X Realism Mod

3 minutes ago, mac44 said:

thanks for the reply - just downloaded from github (when I unzip it appears as a "c152x master" folder) - but in game its not showing up correctly

- i can see the default 152 - however its still showing the normal range and also when I load it up does not have the VH registration........

any help appreciated?

Inside C152-master you should have:

- C152X Folder

- Readme.md File

You have to copy "C152X" into community folder, not the C152X-master. Hope it helps

5 minutes ago, mac44 said:

thanks for the reply - just downloaded from github (when I unzip it appears as a "c152x master" folder) - but in game its not showing up correctly

- i can see the default 152 - however its still showing the normal range and also when I load it up does not have the VH registration........

any help appreciated?

You need to open the c152x master folder and move/copy the 152x to your community folder.

Edited by airlinejets

So this mod is working perfectly with today’s 1.9.3.0 update and I can safely drop the folder back into my Community folder?

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

3 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

You need to open the c152x master folder and move/copy the 152x to your community folder.

thanks for the replies - thats exactly what I did - just moved the 152x folder into community - just read earlier in the topic someone had to remove there mega liveries 152 pack for it to work - will try this....

any news on this and the 1.9.3.0 update, I'd hate to sneak this into the current version and find something amiss.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

12 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

any news on this and the 1.9.3.0 update, I'd hate to sneak this into the current version and find something amiss.

So sneak it into the new updated version, and, if something is amiss, sneak it back out and restart.  Not a big deal either way.

• Like 1

Nah, I'd rather ask the question (lol). What if it permanently broke "my" 152 ?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 9/30/2020 at 5:23 AM, mac44 said:

thanks for the replies - thats exactly what I did - just moved the 152x folder into community - just read earlier in the topic someone had to remove there mega liveries 152 pack for it to work - will try this....

you also need to remove that better lighting mod

On 9/14/2020 at 4:49 PM, RALF9636 said:

Thanks for the clarification.

I had the dedicated "always on" magneto switch of the Honeycomb Alpha assigned to "All Eng start" via Linda. Even assigning this to "on repeat" didn't help. It didn't keep the starter pressed but continuously sent short presses.

Now I have assigned "All Eng Magneto Inc" to "on repeat" in Linda - and now it starts fine.

Thank you!

I don't have a Honeycomb yoke and therefore have no idea about the details of your solution.  Some people are still having issues with this and I think it would be good to be able to provide some advice for these users.     

Is the solution that you have arrived at easily implemented by other users? 

Would you be in a position to provide a detailed step by step instruction for others to follow?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, DRF30q said:

I don't have a Honeycomb yoke and therefore have no idea about the details of your solution.  Some people are still having issues with this and I think it would be good to be able to provide some advice for these users.     

Is the solution that you have arrived at easily implemented by other users? 

Would you be in a position to provide a detailed step by step instruction for others to follow?

The Honeycomb Alpha has a magneto switch with the positions Off, L, R, Both and Start.

I use LINDA to assign controls to the Honeycomb Alpha buttons / switches.

Using LINDA works around the large increments bug described here (not sure if this has been fixed meanwhile?):

Using LINDA instead of FSUIPC directly, eases you past fiddling around with lua-scripts yourself - and LINDA gives additional functionality.

So with LINDA assign "ALL ENG magneto inc" to the magneto switch Start position of the Honeycomb Alpha for "on repeat" .

You can still use "ALL ENG start" for "on press", but that alone does not work with this mod. You additionally need "ALL ENG magneto inc" for "on repeat".

Edited by RALF9636

9 hours ago, DRF30q said:

Btw. is your mod already save to use with the latest MSFS patch?

Edited by RALF9636

Thanks for your answer re the Honeycomb yoke.  With the method that is listed above to get it working, is all the required software etc currently available at no cost?

I am working on some further improvements.  I downloaded the latest patch today (1.9.3.0) and so far I have not noticed any errors or new problems. (At the moment I have no other related mods or liveries etc installed.)

23 minutes ago, DRF30q said:

Thanks for your answer re the Honeycomb yoke.  With the method that is listed above to get it working, is all the required software etc currently available at no cost?

You need FSUIPC and LINDA. LINDA is free, FSUIPC is a free Beta for MSFS at the moment, not sure if there will be a free version after the official release.

23 minutes ago, DRF30q said:

I am working on some further improvements.  I downloaded the latest patch today (1.9.3.0) and so far I have not noticed any errors or new problems. (At the moment I have no other related mods or liveries etc installed.)

Good to know.

Has anyone gotten this to work with patch 1.9.5.0?

I tried earlier and no joy.

Anyone have better luck?

1 minute ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Has anyone gotten this to work with patch 1.9.5.0?

I tried earlier and no joy.

Anyone have better luck?

Sorry, we'll have to wait for an update, hopefully soon.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |