Sign in to follow this  
DRF30q

C152X Realism Mod

Hopefully it has the clock fix needed... my second hand advances to 10 sec. and goes back to 0... don’t remember this before Patch 4 (10/13/2020) but I have had this mod installed since day one almost.

THANK-YOU TO THE MOD CREATOR- beautiful.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I have noticed the following issues with current 152 (modded or not) .

- switching to one magneto has no effect on rpm
- the radio stack does not come on until you turn on the taxi lights

these may just be glitches in my own personal install but if they are generic it would be nice if the next mod update addressed them

2 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

switching to one magneto has no effect on rpm

I have not seen this. Likely an seemingly unrelated mod or even a livery is causing this.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

4 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

I have not seen this. Likely an seemingly unrelated mod or even a livery is causing this.

potentially the Saitek plugin for their panels as both those items are on the switch panel, I will disable the plugin and see if the issues goes away

9 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Hopefully it has the clock fix needed... my second hand advances to 10 sec. and goes back to 0... don’t remember this before Patch 4 (10/13/2020) but I have had this mod installed since day one almost.

THANK-YOU TO THE MOD CREATOR- beautiful.

C

@DRF30q 

Is this mod usable with yesterday’s patch, or should we wait for an update?

Many thanks- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

3 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Is this mod usable with yesterday’s patch, or should we wait for an update?

I understand that it is working 100% but I have not tested it extensively on a long flight to be sure.

Edited by RaptyrOne

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

On 10/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

- switching to one magneto has no effect on rpm

These glitches have gone away  somehow.

One other issue I had, which was the engine starting with mouse but failing to start with the Saitek Switch Panel, was fixed by the following modifications to the ..\Community\C152X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_C152\engines.cfg file as suggested by Robert Young in the Bonanza Turbo thread for that mod:

normalized_starter_torque = 0.27
starter_time = 1.3

• Like 1

First thanks for the mod enjoying it! It seem like with the radio volume turned off with the mod I need to turn radio volume up on all my planes, not a big problem. But I can't seem to increase volume in the TBM 930. I go to audio and nav tab but can't increase volume on anything, is there away to do this or a fix, Thanks

Hey guys, can anyone help me. Not sure what the issue is, but I'm unable to download this mod. AV and defender are switched off, internet cache cleared and tried on both my computers but no matter what I try, nothing happens! It keeps saying, waiting for Github.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

9 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Hey guys, can anyone help me. Not sure what the issue is, but I'm unable to download this mod. AV and defender are switched off, internet cache cleared and tried on both my computers but no matter what I try, nothing happens! It keeps saying, waiting for Github.

No problem here. Maybe try it from a different device? Whenever i have internet problem, i do my downloads on my phone using 4g, then transfer it to the PC via USB 🙂span widget

Github tends to be a very reliable and stable website. 

Edited by leprechaunlive

3 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

No problem here. Maybe try it from a different device? Whenever i have internet problem, i do my downloads on my phone using 4g, then transfer it to the PC via USB 🙂span widget

Github tends to be a very reliable and stable website. 

Hmm, odd. Sure, I could do that, but not sure I can download files to my Iphone?? 5S! I'll see if I can do so via my Ipad and Google drive app(?) It's very strange.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Howard-

Try rebooting and check. It’s very wort any effort needed. Other than @robert young’s Bonanza mod, this one is the next best default aircraft mod available. Very basic, but that’s what a 152 is... transmits the feel quite well.

Fingers x’ed for you- C

• Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Just now, Rockliffe said:

Hmm, odd. Sure, I could do that, but not sure I can download files to my Iphone?? 5S!

I dont see why you could not? But i agree, it would be better to get to the bottom of why you cant get to github. 

3 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Howard-

Try rebooting and check. It’s very wort any effort needed. Other than @robert young’s Bonanza mod, this one is the next best default aircraft mod available. Very basic, but that’s what a 152 is... transmits the feel quite well.

Fingers x’ed for you- C

Is it on par with Roberts work on the Bonanza? I hesitate to get it, just beczuse i dont fly the C152 that much (might do now as im taking on flying on Vatsim, in the US, so want to start small).

Edited by leprechaunlive

Nothing freeware/default currently is on par with @robert young’s mod, coupled with the WT G1000 mod. It is however, quite good. Two VASTLY dispirit airframes...

Another brilliant mod is the Bush League Legends XCub mod, with our amazing @kaosfere’s WT Team Garmin 3x mod. Be sure to check that out.

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper