Sign in to follow this  
UKflyer

A320 mod version 0.2.0 released

1 hour ago, knight01 said:

It is selected. But strange thing is, it works sometimes and sometimes not. The arrival and the runway is programmed in the MCDU and also tried manually adding the runway ils frequency.

I had the same problem the other day, but so far only once. ILS worked fine nonetheless.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Outstanding work!   A320 is not very functional out of the box but this makes it so much better.  If any of the modders are reading this, thank you very much for your work and time to fix some of these bugs, and enhance functionality. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I'm trying it now as we speak. Found a small bug. Init page value such as zero fuel weight/cg and block fuel got reset even when populated 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

19 hours ago, F737NG said:

Ha! Who gives a word not allowed about fixes for overpowered engine thrust, exaggerated fuel consumption rates or a new F/CTL ECAM page showing elevator, aileron, and pitch trim movements?

Think you can do better yourself?

Give them a chance.  They're still learning how to make a mod besides fixing things.  Anyone with any brain at all should realise that it's better to start with the simple things.

• Like 1

Very impressive already! Especially considering it is just a few days after release. And I like the way you can easily add/remove mods to this sim.

Did the developers also improve the autopilot or did I just get lucky today? This was maybe the first flight working like a charm from gate to gate without any AP issue (my hand landing was still a bit bumpy, but this could just have been me).

One minor bug I noticed: When switching between External Power, APU and Engines, the screens always show self test information (but keep the data and it does not take 40 seconds either). 

Great mod!

I did a flight the last hour but i think sometthing wrong with some conditions.

I started heavy ( allmost full load ) and i feel it right on start, allmost could get nose up for climbing and got ( at a realy long time ) to 26000 feet and at this point nothing goes anymore in climp,

i think this is to mutch off the good 😊

So i had to shot off FS because there was no climb anymore and my Tower says me to hurry up to climb to 37000 feet - imposible at this time.

I think this should be fixed because i belive this isn´t real..🤔

And if you look at this time from outside to the plane the nose was goeing allmost straight up to the sky - looks like a rocket..

Takeoff weight was 157722 lbs = 71541,4 kg.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, lzamm said:

Think you can do better yourself?

Give them a chance.  They're still learning how to make a mod besides fixing things.  Anyone with any brain at all should realise that it's better to start with the simple things.

I think you need to look at how humour works on message boards. The use of an emoji and the fact that I got a like from the person I was responding to, should give you an idea that mine was a tongue in cheek comment.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

16 minutes ago, F737NG said:

I think you need to look at how humour works on message boards.

Apologies..... though your comment was close enough to home to look real.

• Like 1

Guys thank you so much for your hard work, I for one really appreciate it, thanks again 👍

• Like 1

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer 280 AIO Cooler . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Can't figure out how or where to download the A320 folder. Need help please?

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

They are doing a great job of this update to the A320, and already making a real difference to the aircraft, and fixing the issues. I have been updating mine with each release.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

19 hours ago, MikeyOnTheFlightDeck said:

I can’t seem to display the instrument panels as part of pre flight take off. Any ideas?!

Turn the brightness up on the screens. I fell for the same issue. 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

9 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Turn the brightness up on the screens. I fell for the same issue. 

Still don't see it. A direct link perhaps?

Nevermind...Just found it

Edited by troyboy66
  • Like 1

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

ILS diamonds are broken, not all the time, but I had it more than once.

Edited by Colonel X

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Sorry to hijack.  But are any of these mods being done for the 747/787?

Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home