Sign in to follow this  
tekrc

cant install fs2crew (73RB)

for p3dv4.

it says it cant find the host aircraft which I just finished reinstalling. have any ideas? the 73 is activated and works in p3d but fs2crew wont see it.

--Robert Caldwell

3 hours ago, tekrc said:

for p3dv4.

it says it cant find the host aircraft which I just finished reinstalling. have any ideas? the 73 is activated and works in p3d but fs2crew wont see it.

When you installed FS2Crew, ensure the FS2Crew installer auto detected the correct location of your P3D folder.

You probably tried installing it somewhere else.  It needs to go inside your main P3D folder.

Best,

On 9/5/2020 at 10:30 PM, byork said:

When you installed FS2Crew, ensure the FS2Crew installer auto detected the correct location of your P3D folder.

You probably tried installing it somewhere else.  It needs to go inside your main P3D folder.

Best,

yes it is trying to install to p3dv4 and points at the install folder for it. and the aircraft is installed there but claims it can not find the host aircraft

--Robert Caldwell

ok  dont  know  this  could  be the  reason  in  your  title post  its  says  ngxu  where  as  your  trying  to install   fscrew   ngx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

ok  dont  know  this  could  be the  reason  in  your  title post  its  says  ngxu  where  as  your  trying  to install   fscrew   ngx

im installing the ngx reboot which I thought covered the U? if not was there a discount/upgrade for existing owners?

Edited by tekrc

--Robert Caldwell

8 minutes ago, tekrc said:

im installing the ngx reboot which I thought covered the U? if not was there a discount/upgrade for existing owners?

nope   it  says  that in the product  page   ngx  reboot  does  not  support  the  u  version,  think  there  is  i think if  you log  and  click the  purchase  button  it  will   take  into   your  previous  purchase

Product Requirements:

1. PMDG 737 NGX aircraft P3D Version   (This product does NOT support the NGX-U)

2. Prepar 3D Version 4 (Latest version)

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

well thats annoying. I hadnt gone to the product page since I bought it ages ago so had no way of knowing it wasnt supported. oh well. solves the problem I guess. goodbye another 50$

--Robert Caldwell

3 hours ago, tekrc said:

well thats annoying. I hadnt gone to the product page since I bought it ages ago so had no way of knowing it wasnt supported. oh well. solves the problem I guess. goodbye another 50$

if  you  write  a support  ticket  to Bryan iam sure  he  can  come  up  with  some  thing  with  you

Peter kelberg