Sign in to follow this  
Jikul

Concorde coming to MSFS

8 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Sounds like an awful lot of work for developers. I only asked out of curiosity as I’ll be buying the FSL Concorde for P3D.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The Concorde is the most beautiful aircraft ever built imo.

• Like 3

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Sounds like an awful lot of work for developers. I only asked out of curiosity as I’ll be buying the FSL Concorde for P3D.

I'm a bit concerned about delivery. I'm also waiting for some Milviz single props and for PMDGs DC-6 in P3D. All promised, but the more time goes by ........

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

2 hours ago, IanHarrison said:

But only if you could actually bomb and shoot! (Virtually of course).

That is why I have downloaded DCS. I decided that all things military, I will not purchase in MSFS, because of the quality of models and especially engine sounds in DCS are far superior to what is being offered in MSFS. And you can shoot and drop bombs.

2 hours ago, skipph said:

That is why I have downloaded DCS. I decided that all things military, I will not purchase in MSFS, because of the quality of models and especially engine sounds in DCS are far superior to what is being offered in MSFS. And you can shoot and drop bombs.

DCS is a game for combat. MSFS is a civilian flight game, why would anyone expect to shoot and blow up things in MSFS is beyond me.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 4

Thread drift chaps. This topic is about Concorde in MSFS.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 5/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, jbdbow1970 said:

DCS is a game for combat. MSFS is a civilian flight game, why would anyone expect to shoot and blow up things in MSFS is beyond me.

Your taking my reply out of context. Read what I replied to. Sorry Ray, I am a huge fan of Concorde and was just trying to equate Mach 2 plus aircraft to the discussion.