Sign in to follow this  
Guest EternalNY1

Tdragger says goodbye

Yes your even tempered responses through it all have been a pleasure to read and useful too.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest paulrad9

Thanks for the link. Mike provided some great pre and post insight into FSX.

Why are these things so hard to understand? Mike was attempting to install himself on a second project. Even though he has but one genuine copy of himself. MS human resources deactivated him. :)Bob... Good luck Mike and thank you for your participation on AVSIM!

Guest tango_d

BAH - sad to hear Mike's leaving us so to speak. Just loved his chilled out musings, quips and interjecture !If you read this Mike - VERY BEST WISHES to you and THANKS for all your help and input too !!Good Luck with the new post.RegardsEddy NicholNorth Wales UK

Best of Luck in your future Mike. Thanks for your presence here and on your blog.Jim

Guest Ozzie

What a strange phenomena - it seems that tdraggers Blog site has now become a "Secure Site" and no further corresponndence will be entered into - doesnt anyone ELSE find that STRANGEAs an EX-employee (I at least resigned on principle BEFORE the shove) of a certain company - I can quite happily NOT divulge any information that I am STILL legally bound to keep my mouth shut about bacause of ALL the agreements that I had to sign (which Company - you figure it out)I can however say that I resigned of my own free will soon after I heard a "Vision Statement" from a certain, supposed "Great Man" way back in the '90's - mainly because I personally did NOT agree with the projected business practices of the Company concerned - YES - It cost me a LOT of money for having principlesTo tdragger - I express my profound thanks for what you tried to achieveI realise that the terms of your leaving preclude you from ever repylying to this without severe penalties monetrarily - but just be aware that your honesty was much appreciated - even though it cost you your paycheque and has probably put you on the BlacklistI wish you well

Ozzie,The final blog implied he was moved to a new project. Do you have factual information indicating he was shot? fire? imprisoned?

>I realise that the terms of your leaving preclude you from>ever repylying to this without severe penalties monetrarily ->but just be aware that your honesty was much appreciated ->even though it cost you your paycheque and has probably put>you on the BlacklistFunny - I could have sworn Tdragger was still sitting across the hall from me. Must need to get my eyes checked.-Doug (ACES Scenery Tools Developer)

I have mixed feelings about Mike (TDragger) and the whole effort Aces tried to put in place to communicate with us. It seems the guys talking to us in these forums or at the Avsim conference knew one thing while the actual programmers knew something else. We had a good run with Aces in the last 8 months. We had blogs to read and feedback given in these forums...At the end of the day I just wish FSX was what we all expected. I wish FSX ran great on most users machines with fairly decent hardware (no real tweaking required). After the effort Aces put into talking with us we could have congratulated them on a job well done unanimously from the whole community (ala FS2k2). We would now most likely be getting more guys on the Aces team talking with us in these forums. But as it stands now that won

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

>I have mixed feelings about Mike (TDragger) and the whole>effort Aces tried to put in place to communicate with us. It>seems the guys talking to us in these forums or at the Avsim>conference knew one thing while the actual programmers knew>something else. Ever read "Dilbert"? I think every programmer thinks project management is AFU.Project management is nothing easy, and taking time out to communicate with customers is appreciated (by me anyway).scott s..

Mike, We'll see ya around bro! :-kewl Thanks for everything!!

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Hi Doug,We know. Ozzie is a full time troll now and for entertainment only. Every forum gets one. :)Bob...

Guest tmilton

>I realise that the terms of your leaving preclude you from>ever repylying to this without severe penalties monetrarily ->but just be aware that your honesty was much appreciated ->even though it cost you your paycheque and has probably put>you on the BlacklistIt cost Tdragger his paycheck? Severe monetary penalties? He's on the "Blacklist"??? How do people make up such misinformation, and why in the world do they do it? I'm baffled at why someone would want to spread such irresponsible and false stories around? Tsk Tsk. Well, moving on Tdragger's announcement that he will be leaving us, I'd like to say that I enjoyed reading his posts. I would like to thank him for sharing his insight and expertise with us. He will be missed. Thank you Mike, and best of luck on your new future assignments. :-beerchug

Best of luck Mike! Thanks for being here all year with the info and insight you're provided regarding FSX. Hope all goes well in your new venture!

Ken