Sign in to follow this  
Benbo

Contact approach whilst on departure.

Hi Ray,

Thanks for that,also its a good idea to decend at 200fpm until clear or the terrain

ill keep that in mind.Just a pity that the NOTAMS only work in the vicinity of the airport

would have been great for them to work on the decent phase.

Thanks again for the advice on RC4 im loving it more than ever now lol,

anymore tips feel free to share lol.

Gary.

Hi Gary, when I fly Concorde it can’t always maintain a climb rate of 200fpm. To get around the inevitable telling off I select the turbulence option. That turns off the vertical watchdog giving me freedom to climb and descend as required to maintain Mach 2.0.

That might come in useful depending on your aircraft. It’s on the 9 menu.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Morning Ray,

Dont have Concord due to the huge VAS impact but that advice will come in handy when 

climbing with a heavy fuel load on a long haul.

Gary.

Hi Ray,

Just when i thought all was fixed with the issue,just departed LFPG for EICK and yes you've guess it contact approach.

I ran the make runways exe today even though no new scenery was installed,but its back again.

Its so confusing because i have had 3 or 4 flights out of LFPG with no problem whatsoever,nothing has changed

within the sim,scenery etc but its back.The frequency its was telling me to contact was EICK.

Gary.

Edited by Benbo

Gary, not surprised Cork doesn't have an approach frequency. Earlier in this topic I described the fields of f4.csv. Check the EICK entry and post here.

It has to be something on your system because otherwise lots of people would be reporting the problem. But they're not and I don't have it myself.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray 

How do i paste a pic of the EICK,the frequency thats showing for EICK approach is 119.90

Gary.

Gary, you need to use a service that allows you to store images like Dropbox. I need to see the main RC screen with the plan loaded. That shows all frequencies for both airports.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Gary, after running makerunways do you copy f4.csv into the RC\data folder?

Paste the EICK entry into your reply.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Morning Ray,

Just trying to source a way to get the images to you,yes i copy the f4.csv into the RC folder after every makerunways

as you suggested.

Gary.

Ray,

As requested the images,best i could do im not that good with computers lol.

Gary.

Gary, the screenshot is not visible. I just need to see the EICK entry in f4.csv. Copy and paste it please.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

EICK,Cork,120.92,0,121.85,119.30,0,0,118.80,119.90

All the frequencies match.

Gary

Can you see all the frequencies shown in RC4? Look at this screenshot for comparison?

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/583877-contact-approach-whilst-on-departure/?do=findComment&comment=4338547

What program are you using to make screenshots available?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

The screenshots look fine to me,just the same as the one you posted,im using dropbox,copying them

from there then pasting

Gary.

6 minutes ago, Benbo said:

The screenshots look fine to me,just the same as the one you posted,im using dropbox,copying them

from there then pasting

Gary.

Probably because they're stored on your computer. You need to save them to the cloud so anyone can see them. This is what I'm seeing...

Benbo.jpg

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather