Sign in to follow this  
sonny147

Getting obsessed

Is anybody else getting a little obsessed with this sim, bit worrying self observation lol

• Like 4

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

Not really.. I like the potential,   enjoy it immensely., but it has its problems and like a scorned wife on her 3rd divorce I sleep with on eye open..

• Like 8

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

1 minute ago, Nick_h said:

Totally the opposite. I’ve uninstalled it.

We can't persuade you? 😉

AXHNTXT.png

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Yes defo addicted here, I absolutley love the bloody thing... its just awesome!!!! 

• Like 5

Regards

Paul EGCC

31 minutes ago, sonny147 said:

Is anybody else getting a little obsessed with this sim, bit worrying self observation lol

I'm starting to get obsessed with everything wrong with it... Not because I hate the sim, but because I love it! Now if only it would start loving me back, LOL.

• Like 4

add me to the list . Ill be waking up early just to catch the  sunrise  . theres also a few places down in florida West coast where you can land the CUB by a remote beach somewhere to catch the sunset .... 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Like 5

Image removed as image is no longer available.

6 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

add me to the list . Ill be waking up early just to catch the  sunrise  . theres also a few places down in florida West coast where you can land the CUB by a remote beach somewhere to catch the sunset .... 

Been enjoying south down the coast from Tampa down to Naples low and slow watching the beaches...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, styckx said:

Not really.. I like the potential,   enjoy it immensely., but it has its problems and like a scorned wife on her 3rd divorce I sleep with on eye open..

+1 obsessing over the littany of bugs and crashes, deleted controls, stutters.....

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

What you wanna' do is get in that aircraft - firewall the throttles - push them as far forward as you can and leap in to the air and work out what you're doing as you do it. . have no fear - you're in a consequence free environment.

That's how to take on this new Sim.

And enjoy it!

Just get in to feeling the lift coming over the wings. . .

Everything else will follow. . . including one day finding yourself Captain in the 747 - and knowing what you're doing.

It will all just flow from learning the basics - throw something in to the air fast enough - and it'll fly - including you - right up to an A380.

http://www.aviastar.org/theory/basics_of_flight/

Just read that - it's only four pages and you'll be alright - you'll be a pilot.

x

Untitle222d.jpg

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 4