Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

Prepar3d 5.1?

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Patience is a virtue..

I’ve already waited a gazillion micro seconds, how much longer do I have to wait?

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

I'll take now if I have to, but my preference is yesterday 😆

8 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I hope EA comes out of beta in 5.1, so we get no reloading of weather, cloud layers and AS can work with it perfectly. Some VRAM optimisation would be good to, for people on only 8GB VRAM.

I agree, 8GB cards will continue to be the average, check the recent Steam user surveys. Also if Nvidia proves correct and the 3070 does give us 2080ti performance you can bet it will sell like crazy at its affordable price. Really looking forward to LM pushing V5 performance.

As an ex MSFS insider, I am wiling to wait till it`s done don`t make the same mistake as MS, which will likely take months to sort out possibly longer.

• Like 3

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I only hope they are able to fix the issue with the ATC/GSX/AS window which causes erratic and irreproducible CTDs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll. Everything else is a bonus. 

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, thepilot said:

I only hope they are able to fix the issue with the ATC/GSX/AS window which causes erratic and irreproducible CTDs due to VCRUNTIME140.dll. Everything else is a bonus. 

+1

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

On 9/7/2020 at 7:06 AM, Shomron said:

5.1 along with the it's addon updates is the only thing keeping me from installing v5. Once I install v5 bye bye v4.5 not enough disk space and not looking to use both...

This.

Eric 

1 hour ago, thepilot said:

I do have the GSX/AS VCRUNTIME140.DLL , but I don´t use ATC.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

I get the VCRUNTIME140 every now and then.  I don't use ATC either, but do use gsx which also is affected.  It's rare however.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I am looking forward to seeing what the reviews are for v5.1. I held off getting v5 because there were so many issues when it was released and I would have preferred that LM would not have released a beta version. For now, I am using v4.5 and have it dialed in nicely and see no need at this point to get v5, but I will definitely be interested to see what v5.1 brings. I just hope that LM thoroughly test it and release a solid product. Otherwise v4.5 is a solid platform and isn't going anywhere soon. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations