Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Munich (MUC) to Madrid (MAD) in a Lufthansa A320

From some angles, one would be hard pressed to tell that this is FS9 and not FS2020.. 🍻

I noticed the nice little touch of the blurred white orbs on the cabin view when looking at the wings - the specs of dust etc. which a camera would pick up :cool:... and the current Lufthansa scheme too (no yellow background on the logo).

Great job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Nice pacing and editing. You are a master at putting us inside the flight experience.

John

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Excellent shot, here, Ed, and wonderful A320 (AirSimmer) nostalgic video, too...(I'm now getting to know your Ground Crew...sure, you noticed, at the start, one of your ground-crew sliding down, from the cargo-door, on the luggage ramp...🙂...)...!

I also read, there, someone asking you (probably does not know you well-enough), "Ed: what are your thoughts on the new MSFS 2020...are you going to switch?..."....I could have replied, yes, certainly, when a few Ukrainian Irons...e.g. an authentic IL-76 (etc.) available...🙂...

Anyway, personally, I've travelled in many LH aircraft, mostly, (330/340/747-8), but only once in LH A320 (old color), from Frankfurt to Düsseldorf, for a connection...(of course, within U.S., often, in United A320s)...I recall, once, I happened to be the last passenger out, and, catching me take an (inquisitive) peep at the cockpit LCDs, the A320 Captain, smiled back and let me stand on the doorway, and watch the full shut-down....this was, of course, before the days, they started "dead-bolting" the entrance with reinforced metal doors..for various security reasons...(good old days...I miss those days)...

Thanks for the post and this flight experience...!!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 12:48 PM, HighBypass said:

From some angles, one would be hard pressed to tell that this is FS9 and not FS2020.. 🍻

Ed, Mark is totally right: this could be MSFS as well.

So I'm missing your wonderful typical russian icons of aviation with your brilliant cockpits.
They are always very interesting for me: it always widens my horizon, that besides Boeing and Airbus there are a lot of other fascinating planes in the skies . . .

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PhotoReal Earth said:

Ed, Mark is totally right: this could be MSFS as well.

So I'm missing your wonderful typical russian icons of aviation with your brilliant cockpits.
They are always very interesting for me: it always widens my horizon, that besides Boeing and Airbus there are a lot of other fascinating planes in the skies . . .

Thankyou PhotoReal Earth. I have a lot of IL-62, IL-76 , An-12 flights lined up waiting to go. Unfortunately my FS monitor died. I'm trying to fix it myself (replacing capacitors) as a new one for me will be around £700. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, edetroit said:

....I have a lot of IL-62, IL-76 , An-12 flights lined up waiting to go. Unfortunately my FS monitor died. I'm trying to fix it myself (replacing capacitors)..... 

Oh Oh...Ed...sorry to hear....recall replacing those things in Science classes...but not lately...🙂...

It's a shame that your esteemed fleet of An-12, IL-62, and IL76 etc....are all lined up for action, but, temporarily, stopped due to a couple of tiny capacitors...🙂....good luck...!!

• Like 1