Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Anyone With VR Insight 737 Overhead Pro Panel?

Is there anyone who has a VR Insight 737 Overhead Pro Panel? I'd be interested in hearing some real world feedback about this product. Thanks.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hmm, I guess not :huh:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

..I have the M-Panel we will have to wait for FSUIPC for FS2020 to come out, I assume that by then VRinsight will have their drivers for FS2020 ready too 

Cheers

Yair 

Wouldn't heart to bug VRInsight customer support as well    

..and this is what you will get from VRinsigh support 

Thank you for your inquiry.

We cant predict the outcome. There are too many imponderables.

Regards,

Chris Han

VRinsight Customer Support

On 9/14/2020 at 4:23 PM, N1125Y said:

..and this is what you will get from VRinsigh support 

Thank you for your inquiry.

We cant predict the outcome. There are too many imponderables.

Regards,

Chris Han

VRinsight Customer Support

Yeah, more or less what I thought! The issue seems to be a language and culture barrier. The products are made in Korea I believe and they probably have a different approach to customer support than many other places, and in parrticular, the UK. I am on my second Boeing MCP2 after a fault that developed in only a couple of months with the original panel and it took me three months to have it repaired and returned! I guess I thought perhaps they had got their act together and had some kind of European support and repair system, but clearly not. I'll pass on this, as it is a lot of money.

Howard

...very weird approach, seems like a reputable business, lot of stuff, and probably quite few customers that spent significant amount of $$ on the HW, assuming that the company will backup and stand behind their product. They probably lost chunk of the market when abounded those that migrated to XP1, and now the new FS2020, this way I doubt if they can survive. I love my M-Panel & and it will be a shame to trash it 

Cheers               

On 9/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, Rockliffe said:

The products are made in Korea I believe and they probably have a different approach to customer support than many other places, and in parrticular, the UK.

Korean customer support is usually way above what we would get in Europe. Their markets are hyper competitive and they typically go above and beyond what we would consider normal support to try and gain some competitive advantage. Sounds like this guy doesn't care so much which seems like a bit of a red flag.

FSUIPC 7 Beta is out, which is a good sign since VRInsight require & utilizing and require ..crossing figures  

Spad.Next is working on Support for the VR Insight line.

They have implemented GoFlight, Saitek, VA 737 MCP, Arduino, StreamDeck and many other panels working with MSFS (also works with P3D and XP)....

So when they say they are working on it....It does come out.

Les

Les O'Reilly

On 9/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, LesOReilly said:

Spad.Next is working on Support for the VR Insight line.

They have implemented GoFlight, Saitek, VA 737 MCP, Arduino, StreamDeck and many other panels working with MSFS (also works with P3D and XP)....

So when they say they are working on it....It does come out.

Les

oh, that will be great to have my M-Panel coming back to life

some update VRInsight compatibility with FS2020 

Working with FSUIPC7  

Same with the M-Panel

This is the response I got from Chris on 10/04/2020 in response to my request as to when he would have drivers for MSFS2020.

Hello,

d

Thank you for inquiry.

The Boeing MCP can be used with FSUIPC7 for FS2020.

The CDU is not support now.

Regards,

Chris Han

VRinsight Customer SupportI

I've never understood Chris. He makes/sells beautiful, extremely well made, expensive equipment but absolutely no support  whatsoever.

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7

On 10/13/2020 at 11:05 PM, N1125Y said:

some update VRInsight compatibility with FS2020 

Working with FSUIPC7  

Same with the M-Panel

Did you have to use LINDA or any other software to get this up and running? Would you consider giving a fairly detailed step by step list of instructions as to how you did this? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7