Sign in to follow this  
versus

Microsoft please include hands interaction

As this sim is advanced in many aspects, to have advanced VR experience controller interaction is not enough.

Imagine the crisp and smooth vision of superb MSFS scenery through Reverb G2 coupled with hand and fingers interaction with knobs and switches in the cockpit

This alone would be more immersive than any other realistic feature of the sim and could be a great potential in professional use of simulator (training, proficiency) 

MS just needs to pick up the most promising player in this field and support their hardware solution Could it be some glove or hand recognition by headset, I don't know, but this would definitely be a  big step into the future which MS obviously has intentions to do with this simulator

• Like 2

i hope my Index controllers will get support, since they have finger tracking.

A few years ago i had the Leap Motion glued to my HMD, it was working to some kind, but it didnt get past beta feeling, unfortunately 😕

Edited by Nedo68
Leap Motion Info

Oh, please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please  please please please .

I've been watching this VR glove/hands interaction space for years now and keep getting my hopes up. Surely the time is now right.

1) Flight sim could sooo use this and you don't have to worry about hands behind your back

2) HP Reverb's extra cameras should provide good coverage and better than LeapMotion

3) Quest/Oculus is pushing it, Valve says its in their code as an option

Haptic feedback would be nice via gloves, but hands alone would be very nice - with an option to disable interaction with certain controls so you can use a physical yoke/quadrant.

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg