Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

The view from my new apartment in Monaco

The combination of the drone cam, an X-box controller, and this sort of scenery opens up some amazing levels of exploration. All shots in 4k, with ultra settings

I mean, even the reflections in the windows . . .

KggHNu9.jpg

dffHRkK.jpg

zl9FJCg.jpg

that rooftop is pretty impressive

fMKr4sH.jpg

NrcnaLU.jpg

9A3xBwf.jpg

Below is from the roof of the tower block in the previous pictures, looking back up at our apartment (the ones about a third of the way in from the left, on the hillside)

WhzSkHH.jpg

And the harbour from that roof - just look at the rendering of that concrete on the wall.

AcxsekR.jpg

And as it is supposed to be a flight sim (<grin>), here's a plane! (Heading west from Monaco - plenty to explore along this coast)

chFRxvU.jpg

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

1 minute ago, John F said:

Wow! Roam the entire world...with or without plane.

John

I've said elsewhere...this could be a platform for train and driving as well.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

9 minutes ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Or even taking a walk!

John

1 hour ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Meaning mostly ,you are what you are moving towards and focused on.

Doesnt seem like a hardcore (FSL) simulator at this point. 

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I vote we all fly down for the GP next year. Perhaps Andy will offer to put us up...🤪

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Meaning mostly ,you are what you are moving towards and focused on.

Michael Moe

Oh please! Of course it's not like a hardcore simulator being as it was just released with only default planes! Once PMDG and others arrive all will be well.

Those shots look truly amazing!

Edited by Pugilist2

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

1 hour ago, Pugilist2 said:

Oh please! Of course it's not like a hardcore simulator being as it was just released with only default planes! Once PMDG and others arrive all will be well.

Those shots look truly amazing!

It sure does, amazing graphics

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

2 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Of course not...it's got almost all default aircraft so far.  While they have a lot of brawn they lack brains.  Doesn't mean its not enjoyable.  I've had a ton of interesting flights.  You should try multiplayer with a friend....bush flying is my favorite.

Well done shots Andy - very creative!

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I have to confess you had me fooled there for a while. Seeing the topic and clicking the link my first reaction was slight annoyance over this rich SOB flaunting his new flat in Monaco. Then I had a closer look at the picture and went "wait, what?! that's a screenshot!?"

🤣

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Just incredible level of detail.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

The thing that might hold this back for a while is that for all its technical prowess, once you hit street level (unlike something like outerra) you immediately run into the age old issue of roads running sideways across mountains, etc. which kind of goes against the whole vibe of a train simulator......

Or even a walking simulator.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5