Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Smooth Track For Android

Has anyone tried this? I had TrackIr for years and did not like using it. Since I've been having some issues with setting up custom cams I was thinking about getting the ap.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

yes. works a treat. I have track-ir but prefer this as no need to stick anything on my head.

Darren Morris

Works great with MSFS 2020.

Now I am trying to figure out how to make it work with my P3D v4, so far I cannot get it to work.

One note, when using this app, your phone gets very warm and battery life diminishes quickly.

• Like 1

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

I wanted to buy this when it was 1/2 price. Every time I went to buy it on Google Play the message read none of your devices are compatible with the software. I sent the dev an e-mail and he never responded. Still no response, at twice the price.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

7 hours ago, Dane Watson said:

Works great with MSFS 2020.

Now I am trying to figure out how to make it work with my P3D v4, so far I cannot get it to work.

One note, when using this app, your phone gets very warm and battery life diminishes quickly.

I just discovered how to make Smooth Track work in P3D.  If you have ChasePlane make sure the two Track-IR buttons are turned on - one in ChasePlane>Preferences>Camera and the other in ChasePlane Camera>Advanced

Regards, Dane

Hi, I’ve got the iOS version, worked great straight out of the box, found it v immersive. 

Cheers

Steve

Currently I am fiddling around with Facetrack NOIR but there are still some glitches that make it hard to smoothly track my face. How does this app compare?

12 hours ago, DJJose said:

I wanted to buy this when it was 1/2 price. Every time I went to buy it on Google Play the message read none of your devices are compatible with the software. I sent the dev an e-mail and he never responded. Still no response, at twice the price.

My Moto G6 works OK but garmin A20 is not compatible. So far I find it a bit jerky and erratic but that's probably me not setting it up right!

• Like 1

Anyone who has an slow sensitive version because i cant seem to hit any buttons 😀😁

Way to sensitive for me

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Looking forward to trying this out, was looking at Trackir, for £9 got to be worth a look.

MSFS2020 ,P3D V5, Ryzen 3600 4.2GHZ, 32GB 3000 Ram, Nvidia GTX 1600 Super 6GB, 22 inch 75 hz Monitor , Windows 10 204, Toposim,   Orbx Global, Vector, Europe  N & S California LC, England Regions,  England, PMDG 737, 777, Majestic Q400 and Aerosoft Airbus A318-20.

Anyone needing help getting setup there are a number of YouTube videos, but here is one from the author that I found very helpful.

• Like 1

Regards, Dane