Sign in to follow this  
SirDan

Steam Reviews Mostly Positive

Over 9k people on steam say this Sim is Great , Positive 🙂     

• Like 1

and... crusader kings 3 is very positive with 9700 reviews.

You must work for the marketing dept of Asobo don't you.

Edited by sgreen91
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sean Green

2 minutes ago, sgreen91 said:

and... crusader kings 3 is very positive with 9700 reviews.

You must work for the marketing dept of Asobo don't you.

Wow.......

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

My personal "review" of this sim is also that, mostly positive. I am hopeful that the negatives (bugs, unfinished features, and bad Bing data) will be fixed in the coming months, at which time my opinion will change to overwhelmingly positive! 🤗

Edited by Keto Ketchup
  • Upvote 3

How dare people like this!  It is completely unflyable!  Only negative posts allowed please.

• Like 4

I mean its fair to have criticisms and voice them that is how things get fixed.  But I get it the idea that every single thread someone needs to jump in and poo poo it does gets a bit tiresome.  But I wont even remotely pretend its limited to just the Flight Sim community.  Fans who have been around a while anywhere likes things for what made them fans and new things are not always well received even if its for a new generation of fans they don't want to be forgotten because they supported that thing through long years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SirDan said:

Add new user to ignore list  

easy fix 🙂   

Mods will not come out for any personal attacks but let me start making good post about how I love msfs 2020 and Mod will be here in short order!!! 

Have really tried to give Asvim a go but man this toxic cancel thing is real on this site Even the MODS 

You're being very defensive. One person disagrees with you and you think it's a 'toxic cancel thing' on the site.

Given the overwhelming positivity you show towards MSFS in spite of its shortcomings, some people are going to question your motives.

4 minutes ago, SirDan said:

ASVIM fourms is mostly negative less you are in PD3 or X-plane side of it ,   People loosing money due to FS 2020 going to hate on it , I mean they are still supporting 10+ year Sim 

And yet you play the same game by questioning negative feedback as coming from only vested interests in P3D and XP development.
Hypocritical, no?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I can't tolerate incendiary threads such as this and the MSFS rankings one you created especially when you add no context whatsoever. These threads are clearly designed to bait others, as are postings like 'negative only please' or telling people about post toleration. It's tiresome.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SirDan said:

MSFS 2020 really is the best Sim and put X-plane and pd3  in the grave if you are to stupid to see this then not much help for you

(emphasis mine)

18 minutes ago, SirDan said:

Have really tried to give Asvim a go but man this toxic cancel thing is real on this site Even the MODS 

I'm new here, but you don't exactly come across as Mr. Nice Guy yourself. Toxic can come in both polarities - negative and positive.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pjs37 said:

I mean its fair to have criticisms and voice them that is how things get fixed.  But I get it the idea that every single thread someone needs to jump in and poo poo it does gets a bit tiresome.  But I wont even remotely pretend its limited to just the Flight Sim community.  Fans who have been around a while anywhere likes things for what made them fans and new things are not always well received even if its for a new generation of fans they don't want to be forgotten because they supported that thing through long years.

How very true.

I think there are some fundemental problems with the sim at the moment. Opinions vary wildly, so what I think is a show-stopper might be acceptable to someone else. I hope the bigger issues get fixed quickly, but its great to see over a million downloads.

Our hobby can do with some new interest from outside the usual flight simmers, to bring new ideas and new products to the sim. The freeware modding has been great. So 'mostly positive' reviews augurs well for our hobby.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

28 minutes ago, SirDan said:

And now you are calling out the moderation team as toxic whilst also calling anyone 'stupid' that disagrees with MSFS being the best thing ever.

Thanks for proving the point. I'll take the advice about ignoring.

Edited by DPSimulation
Carnt spel
  • Like 3

Really is a shame that more people don't use the Steam Review and post positive reviews , If over 1 million units were sold and say just 200k of them were sold on steam. How awesome it would be if they all made positive review

Edited by SirDan

Given there was a whole thread on the reviews being bad in the first week, I think it’s relevant to point out they’ve rebounded. 

1 minute ago, bonchie said:

Given there was a whole thread on the reviews being bad in the first week, I think it’s relevant to point out they’ve rebounded. 

Yeah these forums have a small group that love posting , bumping any and all negative post  about MSFS 2020 but as soon as one simple post about how the Steam reviews turned around the first comment was an attack. on the poster. But it's been this way since before launch on these forums. 

• Like 1