Sign in to follow this  
Boeingnut

lack of FSDT support.

34 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Do you still plan to release updates for P3DV5, or are you focusing all your resources right now on MSFS.  I understand either way.

I replied to you on our forum. No, we don't plan to drop support for P3D V5 ( and neither V4.5, which was a wonderful version... ) anytime soon, although you surely understand most of our focus is currently on bringing some products out for MSFS. But we'll have updates for P3D soon.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Boeingnut said:

Doesn't take much to trigger you does it? Here is my original question :

I would like to know how many users of GSX have had the following issue and if so, how, if at all did you resolve it;

When activating a jetway, either to the aircraft or before departure, there is a red light, some times 2 lights, one in each corner of the jetway, above the door, which would flash (in FSX) to indicate the jetway is in motion. In P3d v5 (my install anyways), they remain off. Any ideas or suggestions?  If you don't have an answer and are simply here to throw gas on a fire, please don't. It is irrelevant to the problem at hand.

Indeed! Because you choose a very confrontational way to post. Now you just have to deal with it. But you don't seem to understood what the real problem of your behavior is. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

FSDT has the best support.  These days I only buy Orbx and FSDT sceneries.  FSDT is the first to fully embrace the external addon method.  Man, it is so amazing as I whack my p3d installs left and right.  And I get the FSDT sceneries working in one move to the p3d addon folder.

Always got support from @virtuali - and always helped me.

I trust FSDT like I trust Orbx and Costco

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)