Sign in to follow this  
Gilles Boily

Wrong pilot camera how to change it

I don’t know if I did something wrong but when I select the pilot camera the view is shifted to the right past the center almost at the copilot position. I assume it is a fixed camera. I found out that if I press crl+9 I get the right pilot camera but it can’t be saved. It is very annoying because when I switch from external view to cockpit view I ended up sitting in the middle of the cockpit. Anybody have this issue or have a solution for this problem ? It looks like a bug or the default camera.cfg file has changed 

Thanks

Gilles Boily

Open up the camera control panel from the top of the screen and choose pilot 

Have you reset the camera (F key I think) to see if that fixes it.

James

Sorry wrong sim. Good luck.

Edited by Pivot

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Under Options, General, Camera, Cockpit Camera, you can adjust the height and side to side head position.

• Like 2

Actually you can edit these views and save them too. 

After you figure out how to move (translate) your view about (either in the menu or assign keys/hat switch) you can save the different Pilot views, I have

CTRL SHIFT S - SAVE VFR PILOT  VIEW
CTRL SHIFT I - SAVE IFR PILOT VIEW
CTRL SHIFT L - SAVE LANDING PILOT VIEW

Hardware: i9 9900k@ 5Ghz  |  RTX 2080 TI  |  AORUS MASTER  |  58" Panasonic TV

Software: P3Dv4.4  |  AS  |   Orbx LC/TE Southern England  |  Tomatoshade  |  737 NGX | AS A319 | PMDG 747 | TFDI 717 | MJC8 Q400

Hello everyone,
I would like to have as a starting point, as soon as the start in the FBW A320 NX, the position of Co-pilot, is this possible? If so, how?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Friendship