Sign in to follow this  
CJ1045

New official Store Items

1 minute ago, andrecarli737 said:

Each addon in marketplace, in BRL steam prices are 40% higher.

I get you now, same prices here in GBP but I have seen those price differences mentioned in many territories.

Still no sign of the Microsoft/Asobo Aviators Club livery pack in the marketplace though, am happy the Kitfox is there.

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

The KITFOX is actually awful and clearly a cash grab so avoid at all costs. It's not even possible to get a refund...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WidowsSon said:

Thanks for letting people know about this. For anyone wondering what on earth is going on it's just my simple way of keeping track of the many releases, if you find it helpful then great! If not, no worries.

I've also split it into another section now for airfields. Although some airfields listed might be classed as airports, i'm simply listing ones in this new section that don't have an ICAO code for simplicity. I also intend to update every product with a review video when suitable and trustworthy ones become available, whether positive or negative. As releases are gathering pace i'll likely also have to split the airports into different pages based on continents initially as well to avoid having too many items on one page.

https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/microsoft-flight-simulator-marketplace-airfields.html

Edited by DPSimulation
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, SirKibble said:

DPSimulations thanks. It will for sure help me.

That's enough for me, makes it worthwhile. 👍

Edited by DPSimulation
Spelling
  • Like 1

I just saw that Aerosoft's Trondheim has been released today but not on the Marketplace. So far it can only be purchased from the Aerosoft Store.

I would really like to know how often MS plan to update the Marketplace. I would rather buy from one place than each developer's store as a way of keeping track of everything but have no idea how long it will take MS to add new products (especially since the store had not been updated since launch until today). It would be nice to know.

2 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

I just saw that Aerosoft's Trondheim has been released today but not on the Marketplace. So far it can only be purchased from the Aerosoft Store.

I would really like to know how often MS plan to update the Marketplace. I would rather buy from one place than each developer's store as a way of keeping track of everything but have no idea how long it will take MS to add new products (especially since the store had not been updated since launch until today). It would be nice to know.

It was updated yesterday, this was simply due to problems that needed to be fixed and meant new products and updates were delayed. If i'm reading their statements and roadmap correctly it looks at this point like it's possible that products will be added weekly.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 12:20 PM, DPSimulation said:

As releases are gathering pace i'll likely also have to split the airports into different pages based on continents initially as well to avoid having too many items on one page.

Just a quick update on this. Given so many different airports were starting to appear i've now gone ahead with what I originally suggested above and split the airports section into broader categories. At this moment they are Europe, North America, South America and Africa.

https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/microsoft-flight-simulator-marketplace-airports.html

• Like 1