Sign in to follow this  
pevides1

Another rushed product. This time from Carenado!

Yes, it´s true! 

Carenado launched his "Carenado CT182T" airplane and is another rushed product!

You can't event start from cold and dark, before starting the engines first with a keyboard shorcut.

Don't buy this product! Companies have to learn! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Too bad... MSFS really got me into GA and i am patiently waiting for a high quality (Piper) aircraft....

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

yep, fires right up from C&D no issue.  You do have to turn the fuel tanks selector to both...  Problem area between seat and yoke.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I really like this plane.

Currently flying it to Europe as a real ferry flight would. Almost in BGGH (Nook in Greenland) it will be a night landing. Tomorrow I should make Iceland, after a good nights sleep.

You have to download the POH available on the web, it has all procedures and procedures in detail. Turning on fuel is a real thing just like turning fuel off after stopping in this aircraft.

I have this plane both in XP and FS20. They operate a bit differently, the XP version is more mature, but the FS20 is pretty darn good as well. It is a very capable plane.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Darn I thought Carenado released a second plane.  But I have the C182 it's not a bad plane.

3 hours ago, pevides1 said:

Yes, it´s true! 

Carenado launched his "Carenado CT182T" airplane and is another rushed product!

You can't event start from cold and dark, before starting the engines first with a keyboard shorcut.

Don't buy this product! Companies have to learn! 

I'm curious. Do you actually own this or are you just going by what some You Tuber claimed?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, paulluck said:

I'm curious. Do you actually own this or are you just going by what some You Tuber claimed?

Leave him alone. He's just keeping us safe.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

No issues here either, beautiful aircraft in my opinion.  

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

I would have gotten it if it had the steam gauge like they used to have. When I read, they simplu used the "default G1000" and I saw the price, I went "Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft"!

LOL 🙂

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I can't help but thinking about those titles from Youtubers such as:

"Why everybody hates Star Trek Picard" ( I think it was just fine, but it's just me... )

"Why everybody hates Kathleen Kennedy and she's being fired from Star Wars" ( really ? who knows...)

"Why everybody hates Brie Larson" ( I think Capt. Marvel was fun, but it's just me... )

Maybe I'm following the wrong YouTubers but, it's fun how even this one used some terms like "put the mixture to Idle" and "Leaning the Propellor"...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Kathleen Kennedy effed up Star Wars franchise with her SJW agenda? Maybe that's why. 🙂

Brie Larson? Cause she is of a similar ilk, an anti white male narcissist SJW again?

PS: I am not even white. And I have intense dislike for her patronizing quixotic savior attitude towards us "Minorities". Ha Ha!

Edited by Manny
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Manny

It looks good but the engine sound is horrible.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Where's Flight1 when you need them? I'd like to have their 182 with a G1000 that is closer to the real G1000 for the same $$. Hopefully they won't just shove the default G1000 and and try to pass it off for the same amount.

Edited by Manny

Manny

Captain Piccard wears safety pins to commiserate with those who feel intimidated by life around them.

CxAFlDkXUAECzKX.jpg?resize=500,500&ssl=1

But in the old days, Captain Kirk would have just told them to grow up.

758fb13819bb31168b220b99f9c49f03.jpg

• Like 4

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.