Sign in to follow this  
jewel77

Delay replying to email

Hello,

I just want to ask when VoxAtc answer emails sent through their website?

I sent them 2 emails about reactivation of the app a week ago and still no reply from them.

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you are referring to by "reactivation of the app". Did you replace your PC?  Or did you just purchase Voxatc 7 and it won't activate? If you bought VOXATC from RC Simulations Ltd., you should contact them directly via their phone number.

https://rcsimulations.co.uk/

The contact email on the website is monitored by the developer.

I had a pc crash and i re-install everything because my backup disk killed by windows 10. So i want a registration code. I sent them email from voxatc.com and today from rcsimulations.com

Still waiting...

I assume that you tried using your existing code and that VOXATC wouldn't activate? I'd advise that for faster response time that you call RC Simulations and explain your situation. Their support phone number is on their Facebook home page.

I have many other addons and ALL of them sent me activation codes via email! Why RC Sim communicate via phone?! 

I didn't say that they don't respond to emails. I said that if you want an immediate response that you should call them.