Sign in to follow this  
rickgo

error message

Hi Dave, I started having this the other day after activating the Taxi button." Pilot2atc 2018.exe - bad image    c:\windows\system32\wmasf.dll is not designed to run on windows either

or has an error. " Besides throwing the message the only issue I see with p2atc is drawing taxiway path to designated rnwy for takeoff can be intermittent ,sometimes fails.

Can you point me in the right direction on this.

Edited by rickgo
updated

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

I have no idea where that error message is coming from.  Haven't heard of anyone else having it either.  Installing the update will replace all the executable files, so you might try that.

As far as drawing the Taxi route, if you fly out of small airports, there's a good chance that the taxiways are incomplete or non-existent, and therefore P2A can't determine a taxi route.

Dave

Here's a link that I found by searching for aticfx32.dll on Bing.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/error-message-cwindowssystem32aticfx32dll-is/1d91b1be-c0ab-4d6c-9d0d-6505436b9bbc

It seems it's a windows component/driver that is corrupt or out of date, or is not made to work with Windows.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

Thanks guys,

This started after i tried to install orbx te florida. I had designated a dir  with plenty of space for install but it decided to unpack on c drive where there was lack of space and crapped out. After rebooting i was met with instant win dskchk...not good. So far the error message only shows up with p2atc. I will look at the regedit and possibly a repair/install of win 10.

I also found out that you can choose a temp dir to unpack the orbx scenery wherever you want before it installs to wherever you choose.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors