Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

Help Best Virtual cockpit monitor

It is time to upgrade my monitor for my set up . I use ms 2020 , x-plane 11 and p3d . I have the same issue in all of the, . The gauges just are not clear on my vc cockpits. they are not crisp.

I have a good graphics card . nvidia 1080ti. but i cant seem to get the textures clear in any of them

I even have a  asus - 4k monitor that does not fix this 

who has a solution for this

It might just be my old eyes but i need a something to fix it 

Btw im not really up for a curved or monitor larger than 30"

Peter

Sounds like a problem with the Mk I Eyeball unfortunately as 4k is about as sharp as you can get. But just to check - if you go into the graphics settings in MSFS is the resolution set to 3840 x 2160?

Hi Yes resolution is set as high as it goes but the textures in the vc are still blurry. particularly bad on things like a g1000 etc. The 2d cockpit elements are completely crisp and clear.. at first I thought if I played with the AA it would help but it never really makes the texture crisp. If I zoom in it gets better. I have pretty good card and a good monitor. Once thing about 4k monitors at high res I is that text becomes very very small and hard to read. I have this problem in 2020 and p3d  not such a big problem in plane 11.5 but I really like p3d and 2020 and hope to determine some way to make this crisp