Sign in to follow this  
zihmer001

FS: EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra GPU

I caught the bug to try to get my hands on a new RTX 3090, so I will be looking to sell my almost brand new RTX 2080 Super (purchased July 2020, and installed in August 2020).  Built my rig specifically for MSFS 2020; it runs really nicely.  Glad to show you screenshots, videos, or any benchmark info to help you.

I've run it with a very modest overclock; GPU has never been over 68C.  It is an 8GB DGDDR6 model, dual fans, IT IS 2.75 SLOT.  It is large!  I use a GPU bracket (just an aluminum L bracket) just to be safe.  If i don't sell it here, I'll be putting it on ebay.  They look to be going for around $450-65; make me a reasonable offer and it is yours as soon as I can get my hands on a replacement.  Unless new models sell out instantly, I'm hoping to have one right after release day on 9/17.

Any questions, just let me know!

i7-10700k (OC at 5.05MHz, AVX -2) | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra (8GB) | G.Skill RipJaws V Series 32GB RAM (Effective 3200MHz) | 1TB SSD M2 (Samsung EVO) | Corsair 850W Gold P/S | MSI MAG CoreLiquid 240R | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | Logitech Yoke and Throttle Quad | Logitech Saitek Rudders | Thrustmaster T.Flight 4 HOTAS | Currently (2) 24" 1080p monitors (next upgrade!)

My uncle taught me "how to fly" on MSFS95, got MSFS98 for a birthday, and I have been hooked ever since

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

27%
    $6,935.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now