Sign in to follow this  
lupedelupe

What rumours have you heard re aircraft releases?

3 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

for these products:

1. Dash-8 Q4000 (Majestic)
  2. B737NG (PMDG)

Both developers have been very clear that unless ASOBO provides the necessary links into their core software that they will not continue development.  In the case of Majestic, they have not even started yet util they see progress from ASOBO.

Where did PMDG say this? Link.

All I’ve seen is that they’re working on it and are looking at a possible late Q4 beta and late Q1 release.

3 hours ago, Pugilist2 said:

BlackBox Simulation is porting/developing a Cessna L-19 “Bird Dog”.

Yayyyyy !

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Our Beaver is on the list...  (so is the Totter and the Otter and... the Mc-6 ... we're changing the names a bit so we don't get in trouble...)

• Like 5

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

59 minutes ago, Bottle said:

It's sad to see no hot air balloons in the list 😪

cartoon.jpg

• Like 4

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I am missing a Rockwell Commander.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Upvote 2

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

FlyTheMaddog will do their MD-80/82/83/88 (my absolute favorite) too but still waiting for some function in the SDK...

Edited by P_R_S

6 hours ago, FlyingInACessna said:

Where did PMDG say this? Link.

All I’ve seen is that they’re working on it and are looking at a possible late Q4 beta and late Q1 release.

PMDG are waiting for the SDK  for aircraft to hit final as they cannot do anything till then, this year is not looking good 2021 more like.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

13 hours ago, Fielder said:
  1. A very good SP-30 in the making (from an X-Plane developer)
  2. The LongEz (Dino Catteneo)
  3. A CRJ-700 (Aerosoft)
  4. Spifire (Aeroplane Heaven)   YAYYYYYYYYY!
  5. Aerostar (A2A)
  6. Lockheed Vega (Wing42)      YAYYYYYYYY!
  7. Concorde (DC Designs)
  8. Dash-8 Q4000 (Majestic)
  9. B737NG (PMDG)
  10. DHC-6 Twotter (Aerosoft)    YAYYYYYYY!

Everybody sing a long: We want a Beaver! We want a Beaver! (Rats nobody is singing) 😞

Aerosoft already confirmed on their forums that they will be developing the DHC2 Beaver.

• Like 1

Folks, I have migrated the info to a new post ... 

... where I can hopefully provide links and updates to new information as it becomes available. Of course feel free to continue the discussion and interesting feedback in whichever thread you feel comfortable with. 👍

6 hours ago, Milviz said:

Our Beaver is on the list...  (so is the Totter and the Otter and... the Mc-6 ... we're changing the names a bit so we don't get in trouble...)

Nice!

Now please do a C-17 globemaster !!!!!

Pretty please!!!

Chris Camp

On 9/15/2020 at 5:34 PM, javelina said:

What? No Super Connie?!?!  (I'm bummed...)  I would've flown Airline with her....

Mine would have TWA livery and it would be based it out of Kermit's FA08.     

• Like 1