Sign in to follow this  
virtualgaa

..activated once for any PC.. max 1 pc

I'm constantly moving stuff from drive to drive, My license never seems to work afterwards. I hate emailing to explain myself, like I'm a child to get the license working again. Is there not a better way to get my license to work.

If you're just moving it, and not making changes to the PC itself, then you can just install it in the new location and delete the old installation. ...just don't uninstall the program.

In doing it that way, all your settings, etc. will be preserved.

I stopped using the program when I installed an SSD drive over a year or 2 ago. Frustration with activation caused me to delete it. I've downloaded it again and am putting in my license key but am getting an error that says, "A License Key can only be activated once for any PC and on a maximum of 1 PC." No other instructions.

Be seeing a couple guys using it on YT and thought about trying it again but it's not working.... You can't know how ummph! this is.

All you have to do is email your license key to me at admin@pilot2atc.com and I can reset it.  Complaining about it here doesn't do anyone any good.