Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

Patch Version 1.8.3.0 Is Now Available!

Patch reduced stutters for me.  Also the planes fly alot smoother without all that crazy turbulence.

13 minutes ago, Marco Manieri said:

Much better Azure ATC & pilot voices or it's just my imagination?

Improvements are in the patch notes.

• Like 2

Ohh you can now put spaces in the callsign entry.

Edit: scratch that, once you click off the callsign entry it removes any spaces.

Edited by Tuskin38

14 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Yep, the bus' left hand engine dies when starting to taxi. Goes a couple of meters and then just spools down. 

Try leaving the apu on and see if it happens then. Someone on the msfs forums said that stops it from happening 

Yea...

"Some testing has shown that this seems to only happen when you turn off the APU Master Switch then throttle to at least 25% N1. If you leave the APU Master Switch on and do the rest of the procedure normally, then this bug doesn’t happen. Only if you turn off the APU Master Switch will this happen"    Sigh...guess this is a bug?

• Like 1

Just wanted to chime in and suggest please anyone who can directly contact asobo, tell them they broke the game!

9900k 5ghz, 32gb ddr4 3800 ram, nvme game drive and boot drive, windows 2004, nvidia driver 452.06 rtx 2070

tried with new video driver option of latency reduce performance thingy in windows display settings off and on.

when I fly glass Cessna 172 my own benchmark, over Tacoma wa - photogrammetry, high settings or Ultra, the game loses major performance and Gpu stutters, hitches drops major frames and freezes whole pc in os and in game at this moment Gpu issues happen..

this is over Tacoma, wa and Seattle, wa photogrammetry areas, live weather and wind, no ai and all players on.

major performance issues now compared to it being smooth as silk before this new patch update.

how they didn’t test or see this major glaring problem is. Beyond imagination!!!

I have screenshots don’t know how to do them on this board!!!!

asobo should not have released this. Game is really broke now...

before I had smooth as silk flying over Tacoma wa and over Seattle to land at Renton, now in full screen mode I lose major FPS, performance and whole pc freezes.

this happens regardless of settings, overclocked, etc.

never happened prior..

I can’t fix this issue it’s major!!!

• Like 1

Yaw damper still doesn't activate together with autopilot on the TBM...

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

7 minutes ago, breality211 said:

Just wanted to chime in and suggest please anyone who can directly contact asobo, tell them they broke the game!

they have official forums you can post on.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

And so far you're the only one (here at least) that is posting any major performance issues.

I've only seen performance increases as have many other people posting in here and on the official forums.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 6

Performance for me has improved...still need to run project lasso to make it really good....but overall seems good so far.   The A320 cold and dark issue...that is something else...not sure what the issue is but seems weird not to have seen this in testing....

• Like 1

Is that me of is that fall colors?

unknown.png?width=2222&height=1250

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

It is much smoother now for me, and winds..aaahyeah.

We are on good path here.

Edited by zemez

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

1 minute ago, sd_flyer said:

Is that me of is that fall colors?

unknown.png?width=2222&height=1250

Trying looking at them from ground level.

It could also be the trees taking the colour of the satellite imagery.

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

they have official forums you can post on.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/

And so far you're the only one here at least that is posting any major performance issues.

I've only seen increases.

Try it yourself, high or ultra settings, fly glass Cessna 172 2200 feet over port of Tacoma, wa into Renton wa, major performance hit that affects Gpu only then drops whole system performance.

just flew same route in game daily before patch and not a single hitch or stutter flying same area and path.. just updated game and bam performance is suffering..

they did something with patch that broke how game works and scenery loads in At photogrammetry areas..

Also have rolling cache off...

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

Trying looking at them from ground level.

It could also be the trees taking the colour of the satellite imagery.

Yes it could be just satellite imagery. I have just noticed it right now. So I'm wondering!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI