Sign in to follow this  
ark

C152 Radios Won't Turn On

Engine is running, ALT and BATT switches are on, but can't turn on any of the radios in either the regular or mod C152x.   All was working yesterday -- any ideas?

Thx,

Al

Edited by ark

Seeing same thing, in fact just removed the 152 mod and trying again literally now thinking the mod was broken!

EDIT: Radios DID come on as soon as I flicked the battery on (without the mod).  Are you sure you remove the mod folder from \community?

Edited by sidfadc

Thomas Derbyshire

I did the update today and I fly the 152 a lot. I set out on a flight after the update in the 152 and I also had no radio. The big thing for me though was mid-flight all the instruments froze. The VFR map popup box still showed the plane moving and the scenery was moving along but no gauges! I could control the planes pitch, roll, speed, etc but nothing registered on the gauges. I tried to pause, exit out to the settings but nothing brought them back to life. I've got over 50 flights in the 152 before the patch and this never happened before. Anyone else seeing this error?

4 minutes ago, Humbler66 said:

I've got over 50 flights in the 152 before the patch and this never happened before. Anyone else seeing this error?

I had that happen with the release-to-market (RTM) version of MSFS, so, YES others have seen that error.  It was also reported on ZenDesk and here by other users.  It's possible it wasn't fixed with the latest patch, but I haven't installed it yet.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Well, I have now installed today's MSFS patch, and after a few restarts of the sim all finally seems to be working in the C152x mod again, but unfortunately I have no idea why.  🤔  The patch itself did not initially fix my problems with the C152 radios.

Al

Edited by ark