Sign in to follow this  
pmanhart

DA62 - Start from C&D Broken?

Can anyone else with the latest patch confirm that they cannot start the DA62 from cold and dark? When you get to the step to start the engines, the starter buttons don't seem to have any effect.

Also, the right G1000 doesn't turn on regardless of electrical switches... anyone can confirm that as well?

Thanks!

Before any Asobo simps chime in, yes I have reported it via Zendesk.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

59 minutes ago, pmanhart said:

Can anyone else with the latest patch confirm that they cannot start the DA62 from cold and dark? When you get to the step to start the engines, the starter buttons don't seem to have any effect.

Also, the right G1000 doesn't turn on regardless of electrical switches... anyone can confirm that as well?

Thanks!

Before any Asobo simps chime in, yes I have reported it via Zendesk.

Remove any aircraft and avionics mods that you may have placed in the Community folder.  I had the issue with the G1000 until I did so.  After removing the mods everything was operating properly.  All I left in my Community folder were liveries and one scenery.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

8 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Remove any aircraft and avionics mods that you may have placed in the Community folder.  I had the issue with the G1000 until I did so.  After removing the mods everything was operating properly.  All I left in my Community folder were liveries and one scenery.

I just successfully started the DA62 from cold and dark.  No issues.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I've just completed my 4th or 5th C&D startup with no issues either. BTW, I have NO mods installed at the present time.

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

19 minutes ago, air-ick said:

I've just completed my 4th or 5th C&D startup with no issues either. BTW, I have NO mods installed at the present time.

Found Mods have broken many aircraft. That's the problems with modding this early. Was afraid of that. I only had a few.

• Like 2

Thanks guys for checking.

I'm not using any mods at all, so not sure where my sim is FUBAR....

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato