Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

zoom and views to fast.

how can i slow my zoom, and just looking around view, down. Way to fast when looking around the cockpit.

You have an option to change that in camera settings.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I'm also interrested in this.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

i see a whole lot of settings, but nothing to low things down. I have my views assigned to my pov switch on my yoke. I can view all around inside and outside the aircraft, but just way to fast, especially when zooming. I not sure what setting i need to adjust. 

Edited by Dutch1

Sorry to revive this but I have the same issue. I have two joystick buttons set to cockpit view zoom in and out and with one press the zoom moves super fast and too much. I don't see any setting to change this. Is there one and where?

Also, for button assignments in FSX there was a setting to change the repeat rate. Is there such in MSFS? Again I can't find anything like this. Thanks!

How do you like the mouse scroll wheel for zooming? You can also use it for panning around the cockpit, just hit the scroll button to toggle panning on and off.

Mike Beckwith

I had this problem, but found a slider setting to turn it down.  It may have been in the camera settings from the bar at the too of the screen, if I recall correctly.

I found that when I ran the sim the next time, it reverted though.  However, now it sticks, so may have been a bug fixed one of the updates.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I think its under Options>General>Cameras.  Each camera has its own section of things to adjust and speed should be one of them for cockpit and drone(showcase) cameras.

I still think MSFS has too many different places to change the same settings.  I'd bet if they simplified it, half the bug reports would go away.

Edited by sightseer
  • Like 1

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.