Sign in to follow this  
Guest wyoming

HI please read this post because i need some help.

Guest mikeyup

hi I have FSX but have lots of problems that i cant seem to sort out, but i think you maybe able to help (doesnt matter if you cant).1 - the scenery is not as blurred as it was and is OK to put up with as you can make the object out. However the further i zoom out the more blurred it gets and the further i zoom in the less blurred it gets. Also if i try to do too much (and it tries to load to much) during a flight the sim will all go blurred. 2 - the lights are very good at night but both the flyable and Ai 737 and A321 dont light up (apart from the wing lights) but the cabin and tail lights light up on the 747 and crj. How can i correct this. 3 - though i was having problems with the speed of the sim it seems to be Ok as long as you dont have any traffic flying around. I had it on full graphics and it was fimne until i added traffic and then it was very bad. i have the traffic at 40% and it is not brilliant. i think it is the traffic that is causing my FSX problems can you help. lastly just a random notification. in going around the different airports i have noticed that some airports that dont have any walkways in real life like Malta and Ibiza, do have them on the game and that airports that have walkways in real life like Tunis Carthage airport dont, but most of the airports are correct and i dont mind this fault.

Guest allcott

As has been explained to you on several separate occasions, here and in the hardware forum, your computer is simply not up to the task of displaying FSX. Do you actually read the replies we give you?Have you upgraded? If so, what are the new specs?Allcott

>As has been explained to you on several separate occasions,>here and in the hardware forum, your computer is simply not up>to the task of displaying FSX. Do you actually read the>replies we give you?>>Have you upgraded? If so, what are the new specs?>>>AllcottDO YOU HAVE TO BE SO RUDE ??Someone should cancel your membership hereThe guy obviously spent a lot of time thinking and writing this post, not to be so rudely sassed by no other than YOU, and you have a bad reputation to start

Guest allcott

Fine, you answer him, then. After three different threads in two different forums you will find that he's using a 1.5ghz laptop with 256meg RAM and onboard graphics, and if YOU can detail how he can get that POC working with FSX feel free. He didn't even give consistent answers to those questions either, in the previous threads.Allcott

Allcott is correct, unless he upgraded, he's probably pushing his system to far for FSX.Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest wyoming

that would be a FSX dedicated benchmark and that would evaluate your system and spit the FPS as you move the sliders?