Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Sensitivity control disappeared with update 1.8.3.0

The sensitivity adjustment for the flight controls has disappeared with update 1.8.3.0.

I have the Logitech Flight Control G940 and I can no longer adjust the sensitivity!

It says "Done", but no option instead.

Has the same happened to someone else?

Edited by John Fields

Developers are aware of the issue.  Just have to wait (?) for a patch.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

I'm still waiting for a patch that allows "everybody that paid for it" to download it.

• Like 2

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

I'm still waiting for a patch that allows "everybody that paid for it" to download it.

That was the first one. Must have missed the memo and countless threads about the issue and the subsequent patch. 

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

11 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

That was the first one. Must have missed the memo and countless threads about the issue and the subsequent patch. 

Your right, I've spent 327 hours of flight time on steam and missed every memo and haven't read one thread about others not being able to complete the download, oh I forgot the part about  having written over 3 terabytes on a new SSD, with only 18 GB to show for it. I'm still smiling though.

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 minute ago, jimcarrel said:

Your right, I've spent 327 hours of flight time on steam and missed every memo and haven't read one thread about others not being able to complete the download, oh I forgot the part about  having written over 3 terabytes on a new SSD, with only 18 GB to show for it. I'm still smiling though.

You’ve spent 327 hours flying in msfs since the release???? 

Matt kubanda

3 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

You’ve spent 327 hours flying in msfs since the release???? 

sure, it's easy. hit the fly button and watch download information, that's flying and steam logs it for you

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

no MSFS because since release day, can not get a complete download

Take your computer to a friend or relative's house and install it using a good different internet connection. There's obviously something going on with yours.

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

3 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Take your computer to a friend or relative's house and install it using a good internet connection. There's obviously something going on with yours.

That's a thought. I used to do that with those big DCS downloads. Okay, new plan of attack, I'm wearing out my SSD.

15 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

sure, it's easy. hit the fly button and watch download information, that's flying and steam logs it for you

Oh man that sucks bro. However for a second I thought you actually were flying that much....I was thinking...go outside dude. Live a little. 

so you still haven’t been able to download it and you’re on steam huh?

Matt kubanda

I updated mine late last night and I still have the control sensitivity button... weird

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

1 minute ago, jimcarrel said:

That's a thought. I used to do that with those big DCS downloads. Okay, new plan of attack, I'm wearing out my SSD.

Always worth a shot. There might not be anything "wrong" with your internet connection, but maybe your cable modem's security settings or another option like block size or something like that might be affecting it. Not to mention that one or more of your neighbors might be hammering the local network as well. With everyone staying home and working from home, I'm sometimes amazed that it stays as fast as it has... 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Just now, ahsmatt7 said:

Oh man that sucks bro. However for a second I thought you actually were flying that much....I was thinking...go outside dude. Live a little. 

so you still haven’t been able to download it and you’re on steam huh?

Well, just to confirm, I do go outside a lot. I do yard work, wash a load of cloths, etc. Then go back and see if that package.002 completed. Reboot, start download again. It would be fine if I could turn in my daily Steam flying hours for some pay, of course, that will never happen. 

2 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Well, just to confirm, I do go outside a lot. I do yard work, wash a load of cloths, etc. Then go back and see if that package.002 completed. Reboot, start download again. It would be fine if I could turn in my daily Steam flying hours for some pay, of course, that will never happen. 

Darn dude, I’m sorry to hear all this. Wish I could help. Now I feel bad for screwing with you.

Matt kubanda