Sign in to follow this  
Alixe

MSFS and Problem files.pln

Hi Dave ,

to create IFR flight plans, I find it more practical to use LittleNav Map which in addition allows you to detach the map 'only' at the desired location and size. But at the same time I use PAtc for ATC and vocal recognition. and I must therefore import the plans made under LNM in .pln here is an example of 2 .pln files
- They are perfectly imported in MSFS version 1.8.3
but in P2Atc problem with LFTZ.

1) LNM :    ln1.jpg

and problem in P2Atc :

ln2.jpg

Here  the files.pln .zip

http://cd91.eu/MSFS/LnavMap/pvols.zip

Hope this helps you solve this problem.
cordially

Edited by Alixe

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

The problem seems to be that MD605 and MD610 are real NavFix identifiers and P2A first looks for real ones before it assumes it is a User Defined one.  

I will tweak the algorithm to check if a Lat/Lon are provided and create a User Wpt if it differs.

Dave

Merci dave,

it would be nice if 'user defined' was not displayed on the map it takes up too much space on the map. a name like: wp 1, wp2 etc ... would be ideal. (this is how Little nav map (free) works)

Suggestion: why your software does not allow the card to detach from the interface, and that we can thus put it to the desired size. Embedded in the interface we do not see the map well enough.

I have to use: Littlenav map to have the moving-map map set to the size that suits me. And also to create flight plans with WP, without having the text: 'user definited' which is disturbing.

then put p2Atc on the mini-screen and add the moving map (LNM) on P2Atc .. it's really not cool to have to use a paid software plus one (free) to get what you need.

Cordially,

CM-Gygabyte Z370-CPu Intel I5 8600 K 4.6 GHz-RAM 32Go-W10 1903 - GPU :RTX 2070 super (équivalent à RTX 2080 en moins cher...)8Go -tTriple screen 24' incurve -165 htz- Pédalier Saitek -Hotas warthog- FMC-Effis-MCP OpenCokpit et divers boitiers boutons.

When you enter User Waypoints, you double click in the flight plan to change the name and that new name is what shows on the map.

Like I told you in your email on this subject, changing the map to "break out" of the rest of the program or to make it vertically resizable is not a trivial task.  More flexibility in that regard is on the list of things to incorporate into future version.

2 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

1) When you enter User Waypoints, you double click in the flight plan to change the name and that new name is what shows on the map.

2)Like I told you in your email on this subject, changing the map to "break out" of the rest of the program or to make it vertically resizable is not a trivial task.  More flexibility in that regard is on the list of things to incorporate into future version.

1)  I had totally forgotten the 'double click' and in the manual that I read as soon as I have a problem, not found. I just did a 'double click' test and it's ok now. A problem solved therefore 🙂

2)A new paid version won't bother me, because your app is a few years old now. Do you have an idea of a release period ?